Sol noctis

A fiendish reader

Let the darkness within spill out, you held yourself back for years, it has killed you inside really slow, why do you stitch that lie of a smile?

Omnipresent Universal Consciousness

5
Then even nothingness was not, nor existence/ there was no air then, nor the heavens beyond it/ What covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping? Was there then cosmic water in depths unfathomed?

Then there were neither death nor immortality, nor was there then the torch of night and day/ The One breathed windlessly and self sustaining/ There was that One then, and there was no other.

At first there was only darkness wrapped in darkness/ All this was only illuminated water/ That one which came to be, enclosed in nothing, arose at last, born of the power of heat.

In the beginning desire descended on it- that was the primal seed, born of the mind/ The sages who have searched their hearts with wisdom know that which is, is kin to that which is not. 
I have used this uh complicated kind of style to write this poem.. I have been studying panpsychism for 8 months now.. so that is actually a lot of time to get inspired and write a poem. lol. 
I have tried writing the scene of the birth of universe...assuming that universe is consciouss..
Okay this is all damn complicated, so if any of you wants to know anything more on panpsychism just lemme know.

• August 27, 2020 - 2:44am (Now Viewing)

• Busssy.Beee

Wow, I just stumbled by your profile today, and I'm so glad I did. You have so much talent!!

• Huba Huba

This piece is so interesting, and it's great food for thought. I see that you have a beautiful vocabulary span.

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: "Muchas." Got it! And lol, I don't think I'll be doing many murderers or assassins for a little while. I promise my madre I'd take a break from it. XD

Great job!