ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes)

17|She/Her|Slytherin|HP|Star Wars|Marvel|LOTR|Madam Secretary|Umbrella Academy|Classic Novels|Journals|Barns and Noble|Soccer|The PL|Manchester United|USWNT|Music|Taylor Swift|Law|Violin|Food|Hopeless Romantic
draco is mine <3

you guys are the best. sending hugs. <3
-
#holidayvibes: "auroras and sad prose" taken from "the lakes" by taylor swift
-
thank you so much for 180+!!!
-
friends to check out (they're amazing. if i forgot any of you come yell at me please loll):
Rohan’s Defender
Busssy.Beee
Stone of Jade
Just_A_Memory
BlueWolf (my wolf sister)
sci-Fi
-
girl in red
sweater weather
(if you get it, you get it)
-
"Live. Laugh. Love."
"Don't conform to who they want you to be. Be instead who you want yourself to be."
"Be happy."
"Smile."
"Silent and listen are spelled with the same letters."
"Life isn't easy. It's not supposed to be. Deal with it. :)"
"We are each the protagonist of our own story which we also get to write."

invisible ink

25

crumpled paper doesn't lie once unfolded
water stains can't be erased from the pages
ink blots try and hide the truth
but once the paper is held to a flame everything comes to light

1

um wow. this is so powerful and so true and so beautifully written. i just reread it like six times i love it so much!
    /ink blots try and hide the truth/
    ^^idk why but the word try really stands out to me. to me this captures the whole "its pointless to lie bc it will always come back to you"
    so so beautiful <3

• AmandaWritesRandolphTheRedNoesedSeaHorse(#holidayvibes)

Beautiful! Re: Thx for the comment and follow! I get rly close to my characters lol

• Busssy.Beee

I just reread this, and wow, it just gets better. I don't really know what to say, stunning!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww, thank you!! Sure you can have Draco! Actually, we’ve been claiming fictional boyfriends on our profiles of you want to take him! XD I claimed Peeta (<3)! And I always love hearing from you too! I’m doing very well, thank you! If you ever want to fan girl or just talk, I always love a friendly conversation (especially about books!) :D

• Rohan’s Defender

Hey girl! How’re you? I haven’t checked in recently!

• Busssy.Beee

Re: Thank you so much for your well wishes!! I missed you so much Author Ava!! Thank you for coming back for a little while!! :) <3<3<3

This is so enlightening!!! Love this beautiful piece! :D

• Karma's_Coming

Replying: Thank you for your kind comment. And yeah, I get what you mean. Seattle is also foggy a lot, so it doesn’t look that out of place. It’s just the knowledge that it’s ALL smoke. Kinda weird.

• roo.writes

replying: thank you for your comment! i'm glad you found my scene so realistic. i might be uploading more excerpts from the piece soon :)

• books4life

OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE HECK!!! You are soo talented.

• madeline3.14159

Re: Awe thanks!! Yeah it is, but it's been a couple years know so I'm fine. :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awwwww, thank you, Ava! Your comments mean so much to me! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you again :)

• beth r.

Re: thank you so much for the comment! it was so sweet :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!! Yes, I know, I love my cliffhangers! Okay, so yes, I love Prim too! Why did she have to die?!??? Now, I like Gale, and Katniss. I know she had her moments, but she really meant well and she was so inspirational in the end! Okay, now Peeta..... HE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CHARACTER IN HUNGER GAMES AND MAYBE IN ANY BOOK IVE EVER READ AND HE IS AMAZING AND SO SWEET AND SENSITIVE AND KIND AND I LOVE HIM!!!!! Sorry... I respect your opinion though, I just had to say that! Anywhooo, thank you so much for all the comments, and keep an eye out for chap 10!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: I loveeee the songggg, and the lyric video is so cool... but IM GOING TO CRY!!! Every time I listen to it I want to..

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Thank you! :D

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww a morkie!!! How sweet! What’s his name? Also, it’s a lyric video by Beth Crowley! It’s sooo goooddddd! It’s based of HG and I love it (warning: it also made me want to cry!)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awwwwwww! thank you, Ava!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you so much!! He is a yorkiepoo, and he’s four months old. His name is Pippin (actually his name is Peregrin Elias Took Smith XD). Do you like HG?

• Rohan’s Defender

Oh, I’m sorry, but also, have you heard Eyes Open and/or Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift?! Those are two of my favorite songs (also Gone, buts it’s not by TS)!

• Rohan’s Defender

And I love the quotes on your bio!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww, thanks! I’m Eden! I’ve been well, thank you! I’ve been doing mostly schoolwork and taking care of my puppy! I’m working on a Hunger Games fan fiction series too, so that’s basically all I’ve been publishing on here! I’m glad you’re well though!

• Rohan’s Defender

Hi Ava! I just saw you were on here and wanted to say hi! How’ve you been?

• birthdaycandles

I love this so much.

• beth r.

replying: thanks so much for the comment- it was so sweet :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you so much!! I’m glad I found you here!

• Jasmine khawar

hjvdfyvuyjthyguf
    I'm speechless!!! I love it <3

• anonymous_123

ooh! I wish I could write like this! I always have a problem with this writing style, being more creative, free, and loose. Could you check out my book, "He's Here" just chapter 1 is published, but I'd like some tips on how to get more creative, free, and looser! Thanks :) Have a wonderful day<3

• beth r.

okay this is insanely awesome.
    replying: thanks so much for all your likes and comments!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Hi, Ava! It’s me again. I wanted to also say, I had a piece that I did thanking my followers, but it had to be unpublished because it was considered more of a social announcement. But I copied and pasted this that I had as a shout-out to you: I was able to relate to you and your piece when I needed it, and it gave me the encouragement I needed! Thank you! You are so awesome!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: I am doing good! Thank you so much, and o appreciate your comment!

• Rohan’s Defender

Also, I love your profile pic!

• Rohan’s Defender

I know I’ve said before, but this is so good! How’ve you been, Ava?

• rainydayz

i love this!

• Rohan’s Defender

So cool!

• RemovedUser1

Woah.