Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

Please read my work and tell me about your opinions.
I'd love to make some writing friends on this platform, let's help each other!
PHEwwww that sounded cheesy, but I meant it.

Writing Streak Challenge Week 6- Challenge Completed

Day 1: 
As lots of us must spend most of the day indoors, it may seem like there's no reason to dress up. 
-
Sometimes, dressing up isn't for showing off to others, but showing off to ourselves. 

Looking good in the mirror makes myself happier, and I want looking good in the mirror a reminder that I'm beautiful just the way I am, the way I like to dress up. 
-
Dressing up isn't just putting on a gown or tux, it's wearing clothes that make you, you. 
-
#selfrespect #selflove

Day 2: 
I hate to break it to you, but no matter how kind you are, how caring you are, how close to "perfect" you are, there will always be people who dislike you, unless you decide to stop meeting people. 
-
This is from personal experience. I worked hard to become the first chair clarinetist in our school's ensemble, thinking that my parents and the people around me would be proud of me, and I did feel proud of myself as well on that first chair spot. The second chair clarinetist strongly hated me, saying that I didn't deserve the spot. 
-
As much as we want to be liked by everyone, it's something that's impossible for anyone who includes themselves in the society. 
-
The only people that you should spend your time worrying about is the people who matter-- family, friends, etc. Not everyone's worth your time. 

#selfrespect #selflove

Day 3: 
To be happy, you don't need to be surrounded by people during every moment of your life. 

Do some yoga, read a book, and sink into your bathtub. 

Think about everything, think about nothing. 

How does one love and respect themselves without knowing themselves? 
-
Hey self, how are you? 
-
#selfrespect #selflove

Day 4:
The words good and bad, pretty and ugly, smart and dumb, and slow and fast, all exist due to comparisons. To avoid such labels, don't compare yourself to others. 
-
Remember, everyone starts at different points in life, and they accomplish by beating their own record with a slow and steady pace. 

Don't feel bad for being behind a majority, and feel good for being ahead of your past self. 
-
#selfrespect #selflove
I have no idea how to make sure that everything's under 280 characters, but I'll assume that it is, since it's only been 88 words. I feel like tweets use those dashes for every new sentence, since people do so on Instagram a lot.