Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

Please read my work and tell me about your opinions.
I'd love to make some writing friends on this platform, let's help each other!
PHEwwww that sounded cheesy, but I meant it.

Writing Streak Challenge Week 6- Challenge Completed

As lots of us must spend most of the day indoors, it may seem like there's no reason to dress up. 
-
Sometimes, dressing up isn't for showing off to others, but showing off to ourselves. 

Looking good in the mirror makes myself happier, and I want looking good in the mirror a reminder that I'm beautiful just the way I am, the way I like to dress up. 
-
Dressing up isn't just putting on a gown or tux, it's wearing clothes that make you, you. 
-
#selfrespect #selflove
I have no idea how to make sure that everything's under 280 characters, but I'll assume that it is, since it's only been 88 words. I feel like tweets use those dashes for every new sentence, since people do so on Instagram a lot. 

• Century Friend

Replying: okay, thank you for helping me out so much with this piece. And it's totally fine, we all have busy lives!

• Century Friend

I completely agree with this – dressing up should be a form a self-respect, and not just a way of impressing others.

I also had a question about your review: you said that you were confused by Goldilocks'eyes opening, and I was wondering if it's any better now (because I've since tweaked it), or if it's still unclear. I'm thinking of maybe removing that part altogether, though I'm not quite sure how else to end it. Let me know what you think, and thanks again for your review!