crow_e

23 neurotic crows in a recycled flesh suit
he/him || 17 || intp-t || lgbtq+
prosaic poet & sci-fantasy fiction writer
community ambassador alum [summer 2020]

standing in solidarity with those angry

why i write [welcoming post i guess?]

16

there is no too-fast vibration behind the words on the page // no quiver or quaver // i am decisive // and incisive // strategically broken glass on the floor // i am coming like a wave // if you are afraid // i will knock you down // and sweep you back to me 

i do not // have to speak /    / when i write // you hear me
braincells are slowly returning and there's nothing like a vastly uncomfortable experience to jog your creativity.

hello everyone! despite the potential scariness of the above, i'm not actually scary haha. i'm crow_e / crow / lee , whichever sticks in your brain the best works for me. i've been on WtW since uhh March? and i'm about finished with my term as a CA! [it's a fun program, you should def. apply if you're able when the time comes]. i write poetry, mostly about gender identity [and identity in general], and fiction occasionally [most of which i post elsewhere or don't post at all given it's forever a work in progress]. feel free to pop into the comments and say hi! 

• August 16, 2020 - 4:26pm (Now Viewing)

• Bhavya's Treasure (Bewitching Tombstone #Queenie's Halloween)

Hello crow_e or Lee. :)
    Being a CA must have been really interesting! :D
    But, why are you standing in solidarity with those angry? Are you angry yourself?

• poetri

guys this is crow_e, the writer of one of the most wonderful spoken word poems i've ever read and literally he's one of the nicest people ever, so check out his work for sure :)

• And_The_Stars_Laughed

I love the line "i am decisive // and incisive," it really resonated with me, awesome piece! Also, I'm so glad that I've been able to get to know you a little bit over the course of the community ambassadorship -- your writing is phenomenal and every time I read one of your pieces I'm always left speechless. Also, to anyone reading this, I definitely second what crow_e said, the CA program is really a great experience!

and yeah hi newbies! crow_e's one of our prized competition winners and a super great community ambassador lol. he's seriously a super cool person and definitely someone to admire! ps cant believe u had no idea that i had the hugest writing crush on ur work dknvkjsbg

• mia_:)

guys, this is crow_e! he's *mind explodes* at writing and is super friendly and talented! his pieces are always thought provoking and emotional and raw!! seriously, *chef kiss*

also, hi lee! :)

• Dmoral

"strategically broken glass on the floor " gosh i absolutely love this imagery, i'm obsessed.
    and crow_e, you're an amazing, supportive, and great writer! you give amazing reviews and write some brilliant and eye-opening pieces!! and you joined in march? uhmm, def though you've been here longer and i just missed u some how......reagardless, i love your work & everything you do for the community!

lee is such a cool name ngl. also. hi!! :DD