Jade_kirralee

"The heart is an arrow, it demands aim to land true" -Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo

Hello, umm so i'm like new to this so don't judge please. It will mean a lot to me if you took time out of your day and read my first story. It will mean even more if you gave me some feedback so i can improve this story and my future stories. Thank you, have a lovely day.
-Jade xx

The Escaped Princess

She was alone.
With only her thoughts to keep her company. And the forest. But the forest isn’t any better than being alone. If you stand still and listen, you will hear the woods calling, whispering. Don't listen, don't answer.
The only thing pushing Ceridwen away from her home, away from her kingdom and everything she loves, was the story her mother told her, when her life wasn't at the end of a sword. 
“Once upon a time, in a land long sealed in darkness and nothing nice, there lived a princess who had to let her kingdom go..."

• August 16, 2020 - 1:55am (Now Viewing)

• Anlee

i love the way you fragmented your sentences because every next word becomes more unexpected. the beginning line is such a good hook, and the ending really leaves me craving to read more~
    This is a wonderful first piece! Welcome to the wtw community <33

• BlueWolf

Hi!!! Welcome to WtW (write the world)!!!! I really enjoyed reading this piece! My favourite bit was:
    “ If you stand still and listen, you will hear the woods calling, whispering. Don't listen, don't answer.”
    A really intriguing short story. Good job for creating something great in such a small amount of words.