KBridget

-16 years old
-Pansexual/Poly
-They/Them
-My life is just one big panic attack
-Real name is Kayla

"When you make the effort to speak someone else's language, even if it's just basic phrases here and there, you are saying to them, 'I understand that you have a culture and identity that exists beyond me. I see you as a human being” -Trevor Noah

"One page of the Bible isn't worth a life" -Wrabel

"If your religion requires you to hate someone; you need a new religion.”- Ricky Gervais

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing." - also Ricky Gervais

“Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.” -Suzanne Collins

Popcorn Lungs||(review for review)

10
    Tapping out my finished cigarette, I flashed an Incredulous look at Caprese, my best friend since we learned the words. The smell of smoke seemed to "choke" her. She coughed into her fist in an almost comical manner.
    "What's wrong with it?", I asked her.
    "Want some popcorn?"
    I was unsure how that answered my question. I took a cursory glance around. Maybe she'd seen a stand selling some? There weren't any people around, though I wasn't quite sure what I was expecting. The sky was disguised as spilled ink and tar and would remain so for a few hours more.
    I swept my arm out toward the darkened park, "From where. No one in their right mind would be out here at this hour,". She looked at me, eyebrows raised. "I said no one in their right mind. Can't say that includes us."
    "Anyway," she started, "If you keep doing that, you'll have enough of it in your lungs to feed the city for a year,". With that, she stood and walked away in to the black of night.

• Landofstories

replying: okay i just followed you - at least i hope so? im deleting the comment now - you can too :)

• Landofstories

replying: oh, i'm so sorry you're going through this! You can delete that message if you aren't comfortable with others seeing it! I'm here if you ever need me to be - have you ever thought of joining prose? It's basically a mix between Instagram and WtW (spurtsofdarkness's words not mine) and there's a private messaging feature there. You don't have to post - for me Prose is more to keep up with fellow wtwers, and basically I just use it to talk to other people and see their pieces. If you'd like you can start an account - it's pretty easy. I'd love to see you on there - a lot of prominent presences on WtW have migrated to prose, so there's a lot of people there. I'll still feel bad if you do it but the piece is the one you commented on( the title is review for review ). I can review something of yours if you'd like. Also, you don't have to - it's always there. Also I would say something in response but you're right it's a bit hard over comments - and that's a lot of personal info for everyone to see so I totally understand. :)

PS was my speech convincing enough for you to join prose ;) ?

• Landofstories

OH also belated birthday because I feel like the last time I checked your profile it said 15 and now it says 16 (I think) sooo yaa, sorry it's so late... I just noticed!

• Landofstories

re: Um what! Girl, nooo! What...you just dropped a bombshell... no ohmygosh are you okay? if you need someone to talk to, I'm here! that makes sense, I missed your presence on wtw! Honestly I'll feel like such a bother if I make you write a review now, so forget about it!

• Landofstories

Hey, it's been awhile since you've been on wtw but I thought I'd ask anyway! I wrote a piece for the historical fiction so I needed a review? If you have time, it would be great if you could get to it? Of course you don't need to, and I'm just asking people and trying not to be annoying though I think I'm failing lol!

I wrote a review for this piece, hope it reaches you soon! <3 Happy writing!

• rainydayz

this is very well done! keep up the good work