kealoha

- 16 -
novelist
singer/songwriter
artist
wanna be poet
ukulele lover

heyy! thanks for reading :)

i hope you realize how truly gorgeous and loved you are <3

a bit abt me:

i like to write songs for hours.

i'm trying my best to put my thoughts and feelings into words (usually in song form, but on here in prose and paragraphs)

i play ukulele, guitar, and some piano. i also love singing and songwriting.

wishing i was at a beach right now.

"Beauty is not caused. It is."
- Emily Dickenson

immersed in morning greenwood

9
golden patchwork spotting the ground / air heavy and sweet with morning / diamonds sliding down vegetation / rustling leaves creating a symphony / soggy soil the color of dark coffee / moss enveloping stones like a cool blanket / birds flapping by while sweet sounds emit from their beaks / lady ferns creating a green, frond-filled rug / chanterelles adorning the carcass of an oak / pine infusing the air gently / roots intertwining themselves with earth / daisies nodding as a breeze penetrates the wood / vines squiggling up trunks / blue peeking through canopy 
chanterelles : a type of mushroom
lady ferns : a common type of fern
i'm obsessed with deciduous forests in the morning for some reason. kinda suffering from writers block so...

• August 18, 2020 - 8:30am (Now Viewing)

• naomi ling

this imagery is lush that i can practically smell the petrichor in the air....... i love the little touches such as "daisies nodding..." it's simply gorgeous

*panics because I thought I was already following you*

Wow, stunning imagery! Can't wait to read more of your work!

aahh this imagery is divine

• Dmoral

ugh, this imagery is amazing

• elliem

"chanterelles adorning the carcass of an oak / pine infusing the air gently / roots intertwining themselves with earth / daisies nodding as a breeze penetrates the wood " Gosh this part is just SO beautiful. Wow. I love this so much, and your imagery is really powerful. The colour palette you describe in this piece is just stunning.