Pravartika Wankhede

16-a lot on my mind

when an artist speaks about a social issue, the voice is often ignored and suppressed. but i won't have it that way. all of us MUST put global pressure upon the Indian govt. to end this culture of extremism and violence that they've adopted. call the Indian Embassy in your area and tell them that you support the cause of the Kashmiris. It has been over 365 recorded days that the Kashmiris are locked down. 365 days of torture, of sadism and cruelty, of inhumane conditions. Of terrorism and bombing and bullying and killings. Not one day more.
Love and light,
Pravartika

shame/dark tales

6
Saffron isn’t the colour of injustice,
But saffron will be the colour of shame.

Second wives and of saffron lies,
Of saffron brides unrecognized,
Of the Plains and what the Lotus claimed,
Will be told in the darkest of our tales.

Green shrouds sprout in the west,
In the ruins were found:
A broken crescent and stolen dignity.

The only thing for free is: captivity,
So stand on thin ice, and believe the sound,
Of the love we give.

Saffron isn’t the colour of injustice,

• August 13, 2020 - 10:53pm (Now Viewing)

also LMFAO did someone just quote the bible in an ATHEIST'S comment section?

*hides face* i haven't seen

• dottybrain

The second stanza... yikes. I love the rhyming, it flows so nicely. It's very pleasing and beautiful to read.

• Elizabeth Lewis

I love how you are using your words to help a cause you are passionate about. Keep going! We'll be praying! :) Revelation 21:4-- "‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”