c.kem

just another perfectly imperfect member of society

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to view my work. Please feel free to provide any input as to how my writing could be better. Maybe even drop a comment if this story resonated with you in the slightest.

Magnificent Creatures

Heart pounding, the woman ascended the abrasive rocks yearning to reach the top. Her desire to be one with the water was immense, but the rocks were as close as she could ever get. Gripping the eroding outcrop, she heaved herself up. Now…she stood atop the world. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but admire the young girl trapped beneath the ocean's surface. Inching closer to the edge, her urge to join the turbulence developed. There, the girl dared her to jump. Thus she leapt fearlessly, striking the water, and allowing herself to follow the damsel to her seafloor Shangri-La. 

• doodleninja

replying: yeah, alliteration is the absolute best XD and welcome to WtW! Glad to have you here with us

• doodleninja

WOW! The motion you convey in this piece just swept me along for the ride! I'll for sure leave a review on this! It might take a few days to get submitted, but it'll come :)