SunV

home is wherever i'm with you.

est. 11/10/19

Part of my Bonnie-Ariana story! Written in Nymphadora's perspective, and set about two years before the original letter. Enjoy!

What she saw last.

PROMPT: Inventory

5
She takes a look at her room one last time before she knows she will close the door, only to never open it again. At least, she was pretty sure that would happen. No one could be guaranteed a future, let alone someone like her.

Her eyes scanned the room she had lived in ever since she was three and was old enough to sleep on her own. Right now, it had a very adult influence, a stack of her writings on her desk, a bottle of wine on her bedside table, and her drivers license on her dressing table.

But, looking closer, she could see past influences of her younger years. Her mirror was surrounded with pictures of her high school years, on the cross country and basketball team, and even some letters she had written or received.

Her bay window had never changed. All the stuffed animals she had since she was three still laid there, her pink bunny, her stuffed lion, and her black dog. They sat there, collecting dust, for her schedule these days did not include her sitting at the bay window and watching the sky change colour.

Sighing, she took one last look at her room, whispering a small, "I'll miss you." to nothing there in particular, but to everything in general, and she silently closed the door, took her suitcase and and handbag, pinned her badge onto her uniform, wrote a a note and left in on the dining table for her mother, and left the house.

• September 6, 2020 - 11:26am (Now Viewing)

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: Thank you so much! Your comment was so kind! And I absolutely DID NOT take down Cedric + Hermione (I would never do that), but I did make it more reader-friendly. :) Here are the links.
    Sorry for the confusion!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Aww... Thanks a lot SunV. I still have 1½ years to fully enjoy WtW functionalities and to read all your beautiful work! Your comment made me feel sooo gooood! *o*

Oh wow! I believe you'll do an awesome job on it. All the very best sister!
    Love to you... <3

• Bhavya's Treasure

Oh so the next letter you've written is her note!

'these days did not include her sitting at the bay window and watching the sky change colour.'
    These lines speak a lot! Great!