asphyxiated

ethnically jewish.
leo sun
cancer moon
pisces rising

i enjoy sharing my work and helping others grow as writers. please take the time to read some of my work and tell me what you think! i will gladly do the same back.

trees in metaphor- week 5

the enormous creature with spindly tendrils, grasping hopelessly at the sky.

• DreamingButterfly

Replying: Although I understand what you are saying, I would like to point out that unborn babies are still living, existing humans, even if they aren't completely developed yet. They are suffering, too. I'm sorry to use black lives matter in here, I shouldn't have mentioned it and I will edit that out as you are right that it is unfair to use that, however this is not just a personal agenda. It is about real beings. I am young, and my parents did tell me this, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. I have thought about it from a logical standpoint and if you would like me to do more research to prove it I will. Thank you for the suggestion, but I will not delete this (at least until I post an updated version, where I will try to be more understanding) because I want to share what I firmly believe is truth and I welcome anyone who is intolerant to tell me why.

replying: thx so much for writing a review! is there any piece of yours in particular you want me to review, or should i just do any piece?