Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

My Chicken Friend

She pecks my hand. She pecks the ground. She pecks the potato salad. She pecks the cherry I hold out to her. She pecks the egg salad (ew?). She pecks—even worse—the chicken salad. Everything, everything she slurps up. She would have eaten my pencil if I'd let her.
    If a chicken can be an adventurous eater, so can you.

HAHAH, this was hilarious! The repetition of "peck" made me think this was going to get quite deep or something but then that last line made me laugh out loud- like actually! Great job! :)) RE: Awww, thank you! And oooh thank you, I will definitely try those books out- thanks for the warning XD

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you!

• nolongeractive

This is so fascinating; I absolutely love it; you have so much talent and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next.

• nopenopenope

RE: (in response to my piece "You Said You Loved Me This Much") what..book were you talking?

• Minvra

Re: Haha, in cooking stuff and metaphorical. I learned not to do it with half frozen chicken. It's a pain.

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

Ha! This is so funny! My friends have chickens (actually, multiple friends), and they all also act this way, although I haven't seen them try egg or chicken salad. Keep on writing!

• nopenopenope

awwwww - she sounds so sweet.

• dovetrees

hahaha i love the last line!

• Cici'sTimes

Re: If you think so , maybe I will. Thank you for your thoughts:)