Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Writing Streak Week 5 Day 1

Guardian of the forest, it stands tall against the tide of humanity coming to destroy it. Sternly it watches the invaders, holding fast against that hated word—progress. Watching and waiting, watching and waiting, the Guardian refuses to fall, holds on, holds on...until its Lord shall return and give it new life in return for its stewardship.

also ooh, is Charles Dickens books really good? I haven’t read any of his yet but I was contemplating it as I try to figure out what classic book I’m reading next!

Ooh I really like that! And the watching and waiting repetition is really nicely used!

• Ellington Stone

I like the meaning behind it, the whole vibe is very mystical.
    Re: Thanks! Yeah, something like that.