Landofstories

she/her | aquarius
~avid dreamer~
[ INTP-T \ Gryffindor & Slytherin \ Amity ]
i'm a friend you don't know yet :)
come say hi!
❣❣❣❣❣❣

heartbroken

my heart's with the people of Beirut

8
cracked streets/filled with glass and dirt
storefronts damaged/bewildered citizens
fire tastes the city
we watch the destruction/a war zone has passed through
she screams as her baby boy comes out/the wall beside her implodes
the world screams with her/the explosion shaking the city
they demand justice/ 

tears flood the streets/horror perfumes it
the world gapes open/as Lebanon faces grief
many missing/many dead
the angels sing above/
to honour those who join them/and pray for those who may
and the world joins them in their sympathy/ 

this piece is really bad I know, but I just watched footage of the explosion and honestly I'm horrified so I'm spilling my thoughts the only way I know: writing. This is jagged and not very poetic but I'm still in shock honestly. It's absolutely terrible. 

• August 9, 2020 - 11:21pm (Now Viewing)

• Karma’s_Coming

Heyo. I made a kind of sort of sequel to that short story you commented on and thought I would pop in here an let you know.

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: Yes, I have sent it.

Replying: 2020efowler@gmail.com Glad to know that you aren't weirded out by me asking. :)

Replying: Um...would it be cool if we exchanged email addresses? I feel like it would be a better form of communication (if you don’t mind, that is).

Replying: I don't think I've read the bonus chapter yet. But I've started reading Legacy. I found a website where you can read it online for free!

By the way, have you seen the fan art out there? Keefe is pretty hot, but Fitz is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO handsome! Tam's got that whole: I-love-my-sister-and-nobody-else vibe going on, and it makes him all the more appealing! Grady, Edaline, and Sophie look so cute together; the Vackers are drop-dead gorgeous.

• OliOwl

replying: thats great, i think you'll really like it. yea! she's one of my favorite literary characters of all time. she kinda reminds me of an older Alex Bailey

• OliOwl

replying: its an amazing series. im finishing the last book now and im honestly so distraught over fake people lmao. theres four books
    Stalking Jack the Ripper
    Hunting Prince Dracula
    Escaping from Houdini
    Capturing the Devil
    thats the order theyre supposed to be read in. its by Kerri Maniscalco. if you like murder mysteries, you'll LOVE the series

• OliOwl

replying: yea lol i was starving. i dont mind, i could rant about it for days on end. Stalking Jack the Ripper, i love it sooo much, if you couldnt tell by my username

Replying: Sorry, but what was your last comment on my piece about? I didn't really understand it.

• dovetrees

i agree with you :( so horrible. an awesome piece, though!

• OliOwl

replying:ahhhh okay, good. yea i totally will, just comment on the review when its up and ill definitely give it a review

Replying: I have no idea; I love FosterKeefe and Sophitz SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Which book are you on? I haven't read Legacy yet (the eighth one), and I want to be sure so that I don't spill anything to you on accident.

Replying: OMG!!! YASSSS!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KOTLC! Are you Team FosterKeefe? Or Sophitz? Or better yet, KeeFitz? XD PLEASE TELL ME I HAVE TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

• acrosstheuniverse28

I think this piece really sums up how the world feels right now, watching one tragedy after another pile on all over the place. Those last three lines are so sad but so good ;( <3

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: Hello, hope you don't mind me replying here seeing that this is a serious poem about a serious issue...

Well, shape poetry (or lack thereof, as is the case with mine) is really scary to write about HAHAHAHA it's hard, but what I can advice you is this...the shape of the poem should capture its essence too hihi ^_^ Let me know if you do write one :D

• OliOwl

replying: lol thanks a bunch, and really, dont push yourself

• asphyxiated

replying: thank you lol, and this is good!

• OliOwl

replying: aw thanks, dont push yourself. nah, whenever is good. not submitting it or anything. just was really proud of it lol so wanted reviews.