MOON_star

.M_s.
.SIRI CHANDANA.
.14.
.FICTIONAL AND HORROR STORIES.
.DANCER.
.GYMER.
.ARTIST.
.WRITER.
.#DoNotLikeToReadBooks.
. joined-July 27 2020.

I don't like reading books like many of you, but I like to read articles and many more!!!
Though my grammar and vocabulary are not so good, I will try and develop my skills. also, I do lots of mistakes in grammar and in spellings so please do correct me and ill be happy to change them.

AIR INDIA PLANE CRASHES KILLING 18 PEOPLE IN KOZHIKODE.

3
Everyone including the pilot knew that something was wrong at that time. The plane was skidding off the runway in the raining weather. The flight had 190 people on board who were coming from Dubai to Kozhikode. Suddenly people noticed that the plane was skidding off the runway in the rainy weather. It went 35 feet into a slope and broke into two pieces. Everyone was screaming, shouting and crying. Few were unconscious, few were helping their family members and few were not in a condition to move. "I thought was a nightmare. I was not able to decide if I was dreaming it all or living through it. I could see heaps of twisted metal spread around when I opened my eyes." said Vijaymohan who was injured. "I could hear everyone screaming and yelling for help. I saw the other passengers who were bleeding, crawling out through the emergency exit and I followed them" said another passenger who was injured. "I was so scared and I don't remember anything. Every time I try to recollect what happened, I shiver and get scared. " said Fatima, who was injured.
in this accident, 18 people including the two piolets lost their lives. 

Pray for the people who lost their lives in this accident. May their souls rest in peace. 
pray for the people who are injured 

• Just_A_Memory

Prayers for the people and their loved ones _/\_

• Samina

_/\_