SunV

Yes, the pfp is me
(New year, new me #NEWYEAR)
I can, and I will. Watch me.
est. 11/10/2019.
Llibrary buddies with Sci-Fi, LindyTheRavenclaw, Rwong, Rohan's Defender, Mirkat and Paisley Blue!
Always.

I am so happy about the responses to my prompt idea, that I thought, okay, why not ask you guys to write a piece with this prompt? You can make it a poem, a short story, anything! Link the piece down once you've written it, so that I can check it out!

Expecto Patronum (Message box!)

PROMPT: Synapses

33
Title: Expecto Patronum

Tagline: What makes you happy?

Genre: Reflection

Prompt outline: 

In the wonderful world of Harry Potter, the spell 'Expecto Patronum' creates a Patronus. This Patronus can only be formed from a happy memory, a very happy memory. A Patronus helps fight off dementors, that J.K. Rowling made based on her experience with depression. What does this say? It says that with a single happy memory, you can battle depression. All you need is one happy memory.

Dear writers, what is your happy memory, strong enough to fight off dementors? What is that one moment in your life that is strong enough to produce your Patronus?

• November 28, 2020 - 10:19am (Now Viewing)

• abby.a

re: yes, of course!!!! please let me know when it’s published, i need to read it!!! :D

• sci-Fi [kinda-sorta-maybe hiatus]

Re: Yeah, there's one more. Her username is mooncake

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: hey, awesome! Oh, sorry that it’s late, I didn’t realize it was there! (It’s about 10:30 in the morning here!) but sleep well! :)

• beth r.

this is amazing!

• Jasmine khawar

Re: aw! So, if you love to have friends, and you also cannot make, so......can we be wtw friends? XD

• therisingwriter

Yaay.... I feel happy Everytime I read this piece. Thanks SunV

• LindytheRavenclaw

I wrote a poem that I think would be my happiest memory. It's my experience with Tolkien and it makes me smile whenever I think about it. That's when my patronus come out (which is either a dolphin or an otter, according to my brother) Check it out if you'd like:)

WOW!!! This is so genius! I don't think I'd be able to choose my happiest moment. My life is pretty much just full of endless love and family activities :D

• Currently Unavailable

I think my happiest moment would be...every day I get to live and spend time with my family and friends! Or see my precious little cousin, who's like a sister to me!

• therisingwriter

Wow, great piece! "What does this say? It says that with a single happy memory, you can battle depression. All you need is one happy memory." Thanks a lot for these lines, and the piece at large! And I get it, you're a Harry Potter fan, Yes?

Re: Thanks for the Uplifting comments SunV!

• Jo Margaux

This is such a good idea!
    Replying: Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

• sci-Fi [kinda-sorta-maybe hiatus]

Love. Love. Love.

• sherry171

As a huge harry potter fan, THIS IS AMAZING!

• Livelovecats

This prompt is pure genius, it's not just a prompt that tells you to write about something happy, it gives you some background to make the prompt interesting and make it go deeper. Good job!

• dovetrees

this is such a sweet prompt! i love it!! what an amazing thought, too -- i have also never thought about it before :)

• acrosstheuniverse28

This is a great prompt! I've thought about this a lot before, and I'm still not entirely sure which memory I would use... thanks for getting my creative juices flowing!

• RemovedUser1

This is a good idea! It caught my eye because of the Harry Potter reference:). I’m definitely going to keep this one in mind when I’m writing!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Excellent idea! Loved it. Harry Potter runs through your blood SunV... <3

The profile pic looks painfully stunning!!