Peer Review by BlueOwl (Brazil)

us bitter shamans of ink and spell

By: spectral

by candlelight, crush your broken heart between fingertips/with the blood of your lovers but the tears of your sorrow/carefully, carefully/with the crackle of the fireplace/dip your pen in and write/revenge may be sweet/but its a swift poison/draw it out/letter by letter/all the more savory/oh, it's witching hour, alright/play those heartstrings like ukulele chords/
/well, writers may be dreamers/and dreamers might forgive/but who said they forget?/who said they forget/try to charm me with your words/enchant me with your smile/oh, did it hurt when you fell from olympus?/no, darling/it'll hurt when i sent you to hades/

*insert evil witchy writer vibes*
idk i wanted this to be longer but my brain doesn't work. technically flash fiction, under 100 words.
might be my curtain call here. i don't know. im getting serious doubts about staying, but who knows. if it is, you guys know where else to find me.

The images are really strong and create a dark aesthetic! Very dark academia, if you ask me. Really impressive!

I don't think there's anything to adjust apart from the comments on the left.

The dark aesthetic slowly built by incredible imagery will really stick with me. Congrats for the amazing work!