sci-Fi

call me fi ;) she/they
CA alumni
POC and LGBTQ+ lives matter
feminist
cuz its too cOoOLLdd...
book recs plsss <3 goodreads: philoso_fi

Juliet - Cavetown
03:12 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:28
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"But wasn't that what every girl dreamed? That she'd wake up and find herself a princess? Or blessed with magical powers and a grand destiny? Maybe there were people who lived those lives...But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren't chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway."
- Inej Ghafa, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

let her go

As I hold her hand, I don't see her faded eyes.
I see a woman, twenty years old, bending hunch-backed over a book, staring at her novel-in-progress with knitted eyebrows, biting her lip as I lace my fingers through hers. I see her again, twenty-five, walking towards me in a white dress. I see her asleep, haggard, tenderly holding a newborn baby in her arms. 
I see her, all of her, everything she ever was, and I love her so much.
And I know that when that monitor stops steadily beeping, I'll have to let go of her hand.

• August 16, 2020 - 9:03pm (Now Viewing)

AHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO FREAKIN SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hello! If you want good books to read, Warrior Cats is an absolute MUST! Plus there are many many manyyyyyy books! It's by Erin Hunter, and is aMaZinG

• Huba Huba

This is so sad! Making people verge their tears in less than 99 words I see.

• Abrianna

Lovely. The mother must be selfless.
    Book suggestions you ask for in you message? If you like spy stories- The Thirty-Nine Steps. Depth? The Picture of Dorian Gray. Sadness? The Death of the Heart.
    Crying? Where the Red Fern Grows. of course.

:( WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRYYY this is so good and so sadddddd.
    Wonderful writing, though--the last sentence BREAKS my HEART