elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

Seriously, thank you. It's taken me a long time, but we got there. :) One hundred followers is honestly as scary as it is exciting because it means one hundred people liked my writing enough to follow me. Thank you to each and every one of you. <3

one hundred followers poem bc i can't make a proper post

22
one hundred breaths
rising, cresting,
one hundred hearts
beating in detailed tandem
from the first one
my first piece
a network of words

glistening with broken gossamer
bleeding with mistakes
the epitome of WtW freshman
and it was enough to lure in the first victim

to the last
and thank you for making me feel like
maybe i'm worth it
So, because of the guidelines, I can't write a proper thank you piece to all of my one hundred (and one!) followers, so here's a poem instead so it doesn't get taken down. From my first, the lovely ElsaRee, to my one hundreth, J. Mir. Thank you to all the wonderful friends I have made on this website that support me through everything (especially my lovely sestina morya sisters) ;). Thank you to the ones I miss, like Ollie, Sid, and Ellen. Thank you to happy butterfly for always being such a sweetie, to Chrys for both scaring and impressing me with her exceptional pieces, and to Sunny for always inspiring me. Thanks to Mia for supporting me from the very beginning. There are so many other people I can't think of, but if you follow me or have ever even supported me, thank you. This is starting to sound cheesy and my footnotes are longer than the piece itself now, so I'm going to head out.

• August 6, 2020 - 4:58pm (Now Viewing)

congrats on hitting 100! although it seems i'm a little late, it's 103 now lol. also i just noticed i apparently forgot to follow you on here? oops, i'll make 104 then. i love what i've read of your writing and i can't wait to read what you write in the future!

• naomi ling

ohhh i hate how inactive i am nowadays but i just had to pop in and say congrats on your 100 (me too!!! omg) i absolutely adore all of your work <3 <3

• EliathRose

Congratulations on 100 followers!

so i see... we're... victims? ;)))))))) but like on a somewhat unrelated note, this poem is actually like *chefs kiss* bc those first few stanzas like ;-; that is just so so good. you totally deserve all of those followers and here's too 100 more hehehe! *kanpai! and those footnotes... haha thank you! (?)

• Doodleninja

ahhhh congrats!!!!! <3

awwww to my lovely sestina morya sister: my utter congratulations! every single follower of yours is well deserved. i've adored you since the beginning, your wonderful writing and the way you always seemed to stand your ground for what was right made me admire you all the more. you're one of my closest friends and i couldn't be more glad to know such a wonderful writer like you. you're exceptional and so so sweet!! here's to confetti and even more followers. and here's to forever with a sister <3 love you, ellie!

Congratulations!!!!! you deserve every follower and so much more.Your work is incredible so keep doing you.AND you're so sweet.Im always here to support you.Also this poem is really pretty.
    Aw thank you so much for mentioning me.
    *adds to endless hugging with a really wild smile that might be too much lol*

Congratulations!! Here's to tons more! *adds to the chaotic confetti hugging*

• mia_:)

also, i got the first comment yesssss *pumps fist*

• mia_:)

awww ellie congrats! you know what's coming . . . *throws confetti + hugs hugs hugs* leave it to you to write a stunning 100 followers piece! i know there will be like 100000 more to come! haha chrys be scary sometimes lol :) i am so happy for youuuuu!