AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
People person
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber
ASL

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

If you're not ready to die, you're not ready to live. ~ Ron DeJong

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Relived

Decay.
I stepped over a fallen maple. A swarm of ash flies hovered around a dark hole beneath the bark.
Death.
A gunshot went off in my head. I relived it all. The cold forest dirt on my chin, clinging to my exposed skin. Eyes wide, dry in contrast to the green environment. Pulsing fear. In my veins, to my heart.
Trust.
Abi. Soft nose pressed hard against my palm.
Failure.
Walking away from the only friend I knew.
Inhale. Exhale.
Come out of it. Move forward.
My throat hurt from crying inside.
I blinked away hot tears.
Run.

• August 5, 2020 - 12:22pm (Now Viewing)

Replying: I'm slightly confused. Is it a good thing that you were waiting for some sort of BANG! but nothing came, or should I change it?

• spectral

replying: thanks so much for the comment! yeah... it would be slightly concerning if this was relatable, haha, but thanks anyways.

• Audrey Rose Wadsworth

replying: no, the "she" being referred to was the narrators wife, the woman later referred to wit the death certificate