Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Why I can't forget you PART 16

7
LAST PART:
Then Dan hung up on her. He was pretty annoyed by the way she interrupted without her physical presence.

The silence between us lasted too long. Dan came a few inches to whisper something to me just then his phone vibrated. He was so sure it was Lali that he didn’t even take a look and declined it. I sighed. But he continued. He whispered
“Aaj unli jal gaye chand ki chandni se.”
“Today my fingers are burnt because of the moon’s bright moonlight.”
The night was growing darker and I felt the moon indicating something to me. It was late. So we decided to leave. When the birthday girl exclaimed, “It was nice to have you Dan and your girlfriend is amazing. You look cute together ” I smiled at Dan. I didn’t have words. What should I say? I am pretending? Or I didn’t know. Also, I hadn’t recovered from the wounds on my hip. We left her gift and then headed to the car. Dan’s cheeks were red as the rose. I headed to the car and of course shotgun was my seat. All the way till the car there was silence. It was drizzling. I put on my shrug. I felt my heart pounding. A teenager alone in a car with a boy who stole her heart away. Before Dan started driving he put his hand on seat handle, it gently touched mine. He looked at my eyes. I felt him getting closer. The breeze was gentle. He leaned forward. I felt my heart stopping for a second. He inclined towards me. I felt his presence like a chocolate something like my guilty pleasure, sweet, dangerous. Slowly melting away when you put it in the mouth. Just when his lips were 2 cm away from mine. His phone started ringing loudly. It was my dad. He texted him if everything was going well. Dan ignored it. And again leaned into me. I had the same blood as my family. It was in my DNA to ruin moments. Before he kissed me I sneezed. I think because of rain I caught a cold. Dan started laughing out loud. “ I think I should drop you home. Your family nailed it, especially Lali! She is the head of sarcasm. I feel like I should have actually kidnapped you…” He continued the rant till we reached home.
word count 400
date published 5-8-2020

• August 4, 2020 - 7:23pm (Now Viewing)

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

I am laughing like anything! You nailed it!

• Smruti Swarupa Mahapatra

No no no...... Ruining of these moments are no good. I was so very anticipating a kiss.

• .amelia.

nooo! they were so close!! :0

• EliathRose

I've finally read this series (or at least I think I have, I may have missed a part on accident) and all I can say is that it is really cute. It gets better every chapter. I'm so excited to see where this will go!

• PureHeart

awww I'm a sucker for romance, and when it is written right, it is ssssoooooo captivating! this is so cute, the moment between them is beautiful.

but the humour in this as well is top notch! love the fact she sneezed as soon as they were about to kiss. classic comedy. i love it! by far my favourite one so far.

Awww Samina! I just saw your comment! You are so TOTALLY gorgeous!