V-Rose

15
Proud Catholic
House Augustine!
Writer/Reader
Coffee Addict
Lioness

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

Queen of the zombies
Ruler of the apocalyptic world
Slightly obsessed with dragons

Rohan's Defender's twin/cousin/sister/cognate

PROMPT BELOW!
If you find inspiration with this, let me know. I would love to see what you guys do.
Prompt:

Half the names on the list had already been crossed off.

Check out Rohan's Defender and Coolgirl! Honestly, these are some of the most awesome people ever! And they write beautifully! Also, books4life is working on an HG fanfic and you NEED to go read it!

Also, if you need someone to rant to... I'm right here, ready to listen. And if you ever need someone to do a review, I'm here. And if you need a hug, I've got a few of those, too.

LMK if you'd like to be updated on any of my series.

Promise

Her red hair flew wildly in the wind. "Jasper!" she screamed. "Jasper, don't do this!"
    He looked over to her, his eyes rimmed with red. "I'm sorry, but I have to, Caylie."
    The waves crashed against the shore as he hauled himself up onto the ship, it's black hull glistening. "I promise I'll be back," he called. The wind tore the words from his lips and carried them to Caylie.
    Caylie bit her lip and shook her head, staring at the weapons and shields arrayed on the ship. Her design. "No, you won't," she whispered. "They'll kill you first."
Word Count: 99
Any help is welcome. I missed the expert review and some amazing people helped me. Stone of Jade Anne BlackwoodLandofstoriesamazing grace. Thank you guys so so much. And, as mentioned in the title. I will do a review for a review, and I value all of your advice!

• books4life

Ahhh I love this story! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

"The wind tore the words from his lips"
    Loved this line!!
    It's so full of suspense...

• Pavithra C.P

I have written a review! I loved this piece.
    Keep up the good work!
    Also,
    Could you please review my recent work for the flash fiction competition please!!
    Thank you
    <3

Oh! I'll do a review! :)