V-Rose

14
Catholic
Writer/Reader

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin

Write as if your life depends on it

Need/Want a Review?
Just Ask!

I post prompts that I find here. If you find inspiration with these (which I hope you do) please let me know. I love all the prompts I find. I would love to see what you guys do. I'll change the prompts every week. That way there is always something new.

Prompt #10
The evil villain and the superhero are siblings. They still have dinner at Mom's and Dad's house on holidays.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go say hi to Rohan's Defender and check out her awesome HG Fanfic!

The best way to start the day is with a cup of coffee and a good book.
-V-Rose

Promise

Her red hair flew wildly in the wind. "Jasper!" she screamed. "Jasper, don't do this!"
    He looked over to her, his eyes rimmed with red. "I'm sorry, but I have to, Caylie."
    The waves crashed against the shore as he pulled himself onto the ship, it's black hull glistening. "I promise I'll be back," he called. The wind tore the words from his lips and carried them to Caylie.
    Caylie bit her lip and shook her head, staring at the weapons and shields arrayed on the ship. "No, you won't," she whispered. "They'll kill you first."
Word Count: 96
Any help is welcome. I missed the expert review so, please, please give me any adive you have.

Replying: Thank you! <3

• Landofstories

replying: excited to see it!

• Landofstories

I left a review for one of your previous drafts? my review is still on the way but I'm not sure if you will get it or not if you unpublished that draft, idk im hoping it goes through to you. If you find the time, I'd love it if you took a look at my piece tragic(also a flash fic) ? Ofc not necessary if there are too many to do so dw about it!

• rahithag

Hey I just reviewed! Love the mood and plot of your story, do you mind leaving my flash fiction a review?

• K-9crazy

This sounds like it came straight from an action/adventure movie. Great job!

• Landofstories

replying: Thank you so much!!!!

• Landofstories

replying: thank you so much!

• Landofstories

hey, just a quick question, do you know when expert reviews get back/ how they do? (it's my first time submitting one. )

• ~wildflower~ (previously Daisy + Sage)

Replying: oh yes - I forgot about that! Thank you for replying! Anyway, good luck with you’re piece. It’s really great :)

Wow, the emotion in this piece is so powerful! This is a wonderful (and absolutely heartbreaking) piece!
    p.s. wait, have the expert reviews already been done? Oh no! I thought they were only due on the 10th of August...

• Landofstories

amazing piece! i'm writing a review right now so expect one from me :)

I'm not amazing with Title Ideas tbh.. I'll be back? They'll kill you first? idk its a great story though.. Would you mind reviewing my piece "Broken Summer Cycle" for the flash fiction plz?? Much appreciated and like i said this piece is amaazing :D

I'll write a review for ya! Great piece.

oh my word this is so sad but so good and i don't know what i feel right now :( i'm leaving a review so you should get it soon

• books4life

This is amazing! I so want to know more! Great piece :)