elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

I'm definitely not fluent in French (I'm just trying to challenge myself with writing in it because I know a decent amount of it). Let me know if I have any grammar mistakes! :) Thank you.

L'ombre est pour mort (translation below)

11
Se pelotonne dans tes draps abîmé
Parfum vanille chatouilles ton nez
Allume cette lampe poussière, mon coeur
L’ombre est pour mort
Alors, nous allons rire pour l’instant

**
Curl up in your worn bedsheets
Vanilla perfume tickles your nose
Turn on that dusty lamp, my love
Darkness is for death
So we will laugh for now
J'espère que ton jour (ou nuit) est magnifique ! / I hope your day/night is magnificent! <3

• August 4, 2020 - 12:48pm (Now Viewing)

• anonymous_123

You're writing always just flows, you're amazing! Could you check out my book, "He's Here" and either review it, comment, or like? Thank you! Love more people to check it out, especially people who are great writers :)

Ha me trying (and failing) to read the French with what small amount I know. I'm pretty sure all I got from it was "in, vanilla perfume, death, my love". Still, a wonderful poem!!! ;) Nice job!

• ineffable

Ooh French how fancy XP. Also wow cool poem I love the imagery!!

• Doodleninja

replying: thanks for the kind words! Glad you noticed that little formatting choice XD

• Doodleninja

ooh I don't think I've seen this before here on WtW, writing in a different language. I love this! Yeah, keep it up! :D

• KBridget

replying to the comment you left on "Clotting Crimson": Yes! i would love a review. Thank you so much!

This is so pretty:)

replying: oh my gosh.thank you so much<3

• Charisse Marison

French is such a beautiful language, and using it was such a fabulous idea! I'm not fluent in French, but this is 'parfait'! I think that means perfect, I don't know xD

i love when you write in french,i think its so freaking cool.i just stareted learning french,so i cant really help you,sorry.
    also the writing itself is so magical?! in a way.i love it ,the whole vibe is really pretty.
    also thank you so much for the comment.it means more than you know.you made me smile so much and im just feeling really shy and speechless.im so happy you liked it,its such an honor,since your work is beautiful<3