Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

our whole universe is/was flowing through my veins

3
please don't die after you leave. it would be a shame not to hear the universe calling me through your eyes again. i have tasted sunflowers in your hands and you have touched the morning dew on my cheeks. we have smelled our voices in late-night september rain walks as we were spilling butterflies all over our spinning heads.

i don't know how long it will take until your tinsel laugh dies down and our feverishly aching lips go numb, but when that day comes, i will have wrapped our wide array of dreams manipulating reality in our minds in paper thin sepia wrapping paper. it will rip and shed and eventually fall off, but then I'll pick it up again and tattoo all of it on my wrist. when you're long gone, too far to blow my bubble of midnight tears in your direction, i will weep till the ink is streaming out of my eyes. 

you must understand, you will leave. and my blood is always pulsing through my veins as I spray vanilla sweetness on my wrist. i will spray bottles empty and over and over, until those days of electricity bouncing off our breaths are drenched in the scent that lived in your hair. you will be gone, and faltering scenes will play in my mind, while i'm desperately trying to mend the tape as i scratch my veins open in the desperate hope of consuming your face one more time.

you tell me not to forget that your freckles have left undying whispers between my daisy-stained teeth and that I should still feel roses wavering in the moonlight, just like we did when we absorbed the cold grass with our skin. you remind me there is still gold sparkling in the air from times we waded through words written over a hundred years ago and that i could touch my earlobes to smell the ink slowly melting in our mouths again. you praise the dimples on my cheeks, remembering sunsets where music trembled in the air, intruded our hearts and increased our fondness for life all together.

it shouldn't be fair that my white shirt is bleeding red as I feel vanilla in my ears and in my eyes and in my nose and in my tears and in my swallows and in my fears.
it shouldn't be fair that our memories are leaking out of my freshly cut wounds and that you're not here to sew them up again.
it shouldn't be fair that the bicycle you abandoned at my house is riding over my chest and is slicing my lungs in half as i try to rub off the paint as it were the phantoms of our past hiding in the framework.

it shouldn't be fair that your blood went cold the day you said goodbye.

• August 6, 2020 - 2:52pm (Now Viewing)

"i have tasted sunflowers in your hands and you have touched the morning dew on my cheeks. we have smelled our voices in late-night september rain walks as we were spilling butterflies all over our spinning heads." holy fuckkkkkk these descriptions