A Certain Type of Decisive

Just your unfriendly neighborhood disaster, bringing you bi-weekly updates from the bottom of my own shoe!

This isn't about not wearing masks, y'all. Wear masks when you go outside. I just think I look more threatening in a mask and I like it.

Mimicry is Nature's Way of Punishing Hubris

Bright eyes-- lighthouses in the midnight of her mask. Gloved fingers-- were those fingers? This alleyway was getting smaller, he was certain. She could hear heavy breathing through his mask-- terror written across the top half of his face. 
    "Oh God--" he whispered, as she reached for her mask-- a threat.  He could see claws peeking through the tips of the gloves, but that was not the cause of his prayer. As she peeled away the fabric, he saw the last things he would ever see: sixteen rows of teeth, four tensile tongues-- and bright eyes, not quite human.

Wow! Great work with this it is creepy AND intense :)
    Also I commented on Beth R.'s piece 'the biggest scam in marketing' and I saw your comment and I found it rlly funny idek why :I

Wow, this is really creepy! Great job capturing the terror and intensity of this scene! I hope you do well in the competition!