FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Musician
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

Community Ambassador

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear"
-mindfruit 2020

~Caramel iced milk with boba, lychee jelly, and less ice please
*-*

~Fav music genres -EDM-Lofi-Deep House-Ambient-Dubstep-

>Tennis & Piano with a bit of Guitar, Drums, and Digital Photography<

~WtW's Resident Lazy Writer

~"The truth is a painful reminder of why I prefer to live among the lies."
-Aaron Warner, Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

A Broken Summer Rhythm | FINAL

Summer camp was the only place I could hear her melodic laugh. Fall arrived abruptly, so we parted, teary-eyed, promising to keep in touch. The amber and crimson leaves, detaching themselves from the tree they would never forget. Winter, we would thaw the frost with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
    Spring rolled around as we bloomed like golden daffodils, eagerly awaiting summer. Finally, every summer solstice, we would reunite, joy pushing away the heat in the air. We lived our lives in tune to this rhythm, but one summer I never saw her. The music ceased, leaving me dancing alone.

(Word Count 99) Any comments and feedback appreciated :D Thanks to ~Deep breath~ Lata.BAnd_The_Stars_Laughed, Mia2004, V-Rose, AK_Nephtali, Huba Huba, an_ordinary_anomalySmruti Swarupa Mahapatraamazing graceand mindfruit for the super helpful peer reviews! Also thanks to everyone else who liked my many drafts before this final one and gave encouragement/constructive critique in the comments! I sadly can't mention all of you coz the footnotes are only so long :/ 

• beth r.

Love the imagery and the ending line!
    Replying: Thanks so much for your comments on my work!