FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Abnegation and son of Poseidon (Apparently. Always thought Poseidon was interesting. Hm)

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear" ~mindfruit

~Psh I'm not stressed. You're stressed. hmph

~Not on "hiatus" but just like "gone" for sporadic periods of time. Lol

A Broken Summer Rhythm | FINAL

I could only see her stunning brown eyes in person at summer camp each year. When fall came, we parted, teary eyed, and promised to keep in touch. The amber and crimson leaves, detaching themselves from the tree they would never forget. Winter, we would expel the frost over FaceTime and hot chocolate with marshmallows.
    Spring rolled around, and we started blooming like hyacinths, longing for summer to arrive. And every summer solstice, we would reunite, joy expelling the heat in the air. We danced to this rhythm annually, until that one summer it cut off, unexplained, and jagged.

Did I imply enough that they broke up one summer? What could I do better? (Word Count 99) Any comments and feedback appreciated :D Thanks to Lata.B and And_The_Stars_Laughed for the super helpful peer reviews and Cata Londohappy butterfly, and mia_:) for the constructive critique in comments! And everyone else that liked and gave encouragement through the comments buuut the footnotes are only so long :\

• Rohan’s Defender

I wanted to suggest The Hunger Games... obvious I guess ( you have probably read it already), but still, it is good! :)

• AbigailSauble

You certainly do imply at the end that something happened one summer. Though it sounds more mysterious than you probably meant. Great descriptions of their friendship! Fairly relatable. =)
    Keep on! God bless!