Deleted User

I would appreciate any feedback to help improve my writing! Although I may not be able to apply these corrections before submitting this piece to the competition, I value any criticism/reviews!

Reflections in the Garden

Amelia stared in awe at the radiant child before her. Sunshine glistened in her eyes, and she danced as light as a fairy with her arms lifted towards a summer sky, full of life and purpose. Her smile was that of starlight and her stomach heaved as she let out the greatest array of belly laughs. There was no sign of worry or sadness to be seen in the child’s heart. Then Amelia turned to look in the garden mirror, the patio turned cold, as she saw a reflection of herself she had never seen before.

• August 17, 2020 - 7:26pm (Now Viewing)

• BizzleWrites

Oh yeah, what I actually came here to say; thank-you so much for the comment on my piece. I'm glad you liked it, and trying to convey the emotions of the characters was definitely what I was going for! I may write more about them in the future.

• BizzleWrites

Wow, I really love this. I think if you published more pieces (which you totally should because this is really good) you'd definitely get more followers and/or likes. Of course I understand if you don't want to.