EliathRose

elizabeth
actor
photographer
musician
sucker for dark academia
#giveusbackourwords

The formatting is meant to feel a bit confused and anxious. How did that go?

Also, does anyone know how to make the formatting better? It got kind of messed up on my computer.

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou

20
/i love you is so overrated/i've said it to you how many times now/do you know what i mean by it/say it to me again/ask me how my sleep was/text me again and again and again and again/i know i said i wasn't ready but i don't know if i'll ever be ready/is this right/just tell me what you feel/stop avoiding the question/i beg you/remember when you asked me if i wanted a dog/and which last name we would go with if we got married/that was so long ago/but do you still think that way/pleasepleasepleaseplease/just tell me/i'm still not sure about my sexuality/but again will i ever be sure/i think i love you though /iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyou/iloveyouiloveyou/ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU/ILOVEYOU
i love you.

please save me from my lovesick self.

• August 3, 2020 - 3:27pm (Now Viewing)

AAAAA THIS HITS HARD NOW

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: That's very kind of you! :)

Lovely! Feelings are just gushing out of it!!

• Charisse Marison

Absolutely wonderful. I think the formatting actually adds a lot to it. We're in the same boat hon <3 Fabulous job!

I've never read something so relatable! I love this!

• books4life

I definitely feel this/relate a LOT! The formatting is def confused and anxious, so good job :) if your ever bored, you can check out my short novel at my page! would always love any feedback :)

Honey I ache with you. I completely understand. Hang in there <3

• dovetrees

the ending is so effective! ah i love this, and the footnote is very relatable haha

• PureHeart

wow this is truly amazing

• Samina

Beautiful!!

• elliem

Wow. This hit hard. Beautiful writing.