Elizabeth Lewis

Hi guys! I am a teenage Christian girl who loves to write, read, sing and act! I love Broadway and the Keeper of the Lost Cities Series by Shannon Messenger! And I love Jesus! Soli Deo Gloria! --- "to God be the Glory!"

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
-Revelation 21:4

Also the artwork I used for my avatar is made by the amazing Laura Hollingsworth! Please check out her work! (She makes official Keeper of the Lost Cities artwork.)

Here's a link to a very helpful WtW document full of tips and tricks about WtW: please check it out! Even if you are not a newer user, it is incredibly useful! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/132307/version/254176

God's Love

9
    We can never understand it. 
    Our human minds can't comprehend it.
    We can trust that God is merciful
    For not praising Him as we should. 

"For God so loved the world that He gave up His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." --- John 3:16

• August 1, 2020 - 2:40pm (Now Viewing)

Aw this is wonderful :)

• Jesica Cojocea

Amen.

• Diana Cojocea

Fantastic Job! I encourage you to continue writing like this. May God give you words and bless you!

• acrosstheuniverse28

Beautiful! Thank you for this! <3

• Elizabeth Lewis

Thank you so much! 1 Peter 5:7, John 3:16

• sunflowerbelle11

Pieces like this are so refreshing amidst so much hate and division. Keep writing!