Karma's_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot (cause it is)
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say

“It’s hard to be different,” Scarborough said. “And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

————————

Let me just say.......

.......I’m sleep deprived.

Thank you for your time.

————————

I’m almost certain that The Office theme song is on constant replay in my mind. It’s either that or the Wii song.

fantasies of a child who can’t (and won’t) sleep

8

floating castles and impossible horizons/bustling underbrush and gushing skies/they invade and replace/tear apart and bring new/i usher them in/eager for the signal they bring/perhaps in the starlight creeping through the curtain/I will finally see someone fresh/someone’s who’s features aren’t splattered with grief/and perhaps their presence will bring forth a new path/one where I don’t fall down the face/don’t shiver when witnessing/and don’t balance on a thin line/
This is my first time writing with slashes in poetry and I’m pretty sure I did this wrong. But who gives a diddlydarn. 

• August 1, 2020 - 1:04pm (Now Viewing)

hahaa well i'm definitely no expert on poetry with slashes but it looks great XD