elliem

16
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight in flowing dresses with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

I'd recommend journaling in a dark academia way. It's really fun, and a good writing challenge.

lines in my journal that sound edgy

11
In a discussion of my thoughts on rain:

"And in their cunning dance, we are given the options of love and hate, and it's in the former which I have found more peace in."

"The puddles are looking for warmth amidst the bleak streets, and oftentimes warmth comes in the shape of a boot."

"The cold merely asks us the questions it is too young to answer itself, and those who escape the rain too afraid to reply."
Here we are, loves. I just started journaling in this way today. My friends tell me I have quite a dark academia aesthetic at times, so I thought I'd unleash that in journaling. Not really about my feelings so far, but more about my opinions on things and other thoughts that come to mind. If you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of the rain.

• August 1, 2020 - 12:51pm (Now Viewing)

sdlkfjsdahl that title and also yesssss bro if my journal was half as 'edgy' as this, i'd be glad lmao (my handwriting is basically unreadable). but like actually u could create whole pieces out of those lines. <3333

• inanutshell

the title is so appropriate haha. these lines are so amazing! i love the rain too :)))

you indeed have a dark academia aesthetic!!! it's so cool and pretty :D love these <3