Jasmine khawar

|Joined 2020|
|Taurus|
|14|

|I'm not a single gem, I'm a crown with
thousands of Them|♡

"The most beautiful thing in the hell was seen, that wasn't even seen in the heaven"

-ME
_____________________________________________

"Problem comes in everyone's life, it's a part of life. But if we pass it with a smile, it's an art of life!"

- anonymous

Wannabe friends? ♡

Azure Ocean

35
The beautiful sober, Azure ocean
stolen by my eyes....
i drink it's beauty like a ​magic potion,
But above this ocean lies.

Milky clouds dancing in it,
light of the world rise.
Stardust falling from the stars, it let it lit....
In it a bedazzling moon lies.

From the above this Azure Ocean Shines,
it's beauty is so stunning and divine.
Everywhere this cerulean beauty lies,
just a need to find!
Everyone see the beauty of land. But sky is beautiful too, how it changes colors from day to night. A beautiful light of the world rise.....

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awww, thank you! Yes, I can’t believe so many people are following me! :)

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Ha! I’m... struggling with school, but aren’t we all. Headaches, and it’s only the second day and I’m already failing Spanish class xD

• birthdaycandles

Replying: IKR! I couldn’t believe it at first. I used to think that this virus was just statistics they read out on the news every night, but whenever a case pops up so close to you, it’s scary to say the least. Fortunately I’ve no symptoms, and have been taking my temperature everyday! Thanks for your kind words, stay safe too!!! <3

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Ha! Yes, they can be cute (I have two, one old and one younger) But they’re monsters too lol. I mean, it’s hard to say that for my older brother because he’s autistic, but that’s just how it is lol.

And yeah!

• Beth R.

re: JASMINEEE your comment made my day :) thanks a million

Replying: thank you for your kind words! Im very glad you liked my piece!
    Also, this poem is so beautiful! Great writing, wow!

• mindfruit

Wow, gorgeous poem! I feel so bad that I haven't seen this piece until now (I swear I liked and commented on it a few days ago, but oh well). AND IT RHYMES TOO

Re: Aw, thanks for the comment! It means a lot to me :)

• Laasya Kompella

It's a really good poem!

• Tayyaba

wow!!!
    re: thanks for ur support and love

• ~wildflower~ (previously Daisy + Sage)

Replying: oh, wow, thank you so much!! That means a lot to me because I wasn’t very confident with that piece.
    Also, this is soooo beautiful! I absolutely love the pure wonder and beauty of the ocean and space, and you have managed to capture both of these things and intertwine them in such a breathtaking way. I love it!

• spurtsofdarkness

it’s just that i was thinking of leaving wtw, and so i was just that unfollowing everybody, but that’s still in progress so yeah

• spurtsofdarkness

replying: oop i’m sorry, i didn’t know that i had unfollowed you, and about the questions i don’t know how i missed yours, hope we’re good now?

• Beth R.

replying: thanks so much for the comment!!! I love your pieces too, jasmine!!!

Replying: Thank you for respecting my wishes

Replying: Haha whoever's fb profile you found, it couldn't have been mine. It's not under the same name.

• SavannaC!

Replying: Oh, haha!

• SavannaC!

Replying: Thank you! And I’m glad you like my pieces:). You were actually my 50th follower!

• elliem

So gorgeous! You write so much story and emotion into this piece in so few words. This is effectively written and powerful, and I love the images you put in here. My favourite part was the second stanza. It feels almost like a dark fairytale. Stunning work.

• SavannaC!

Wow, this is beautiful!

• lochnessie

replying: thank you so much! also this is amazing, i love how visual and colourful it is!! you made my day, thank you!

• Kei Nishikawa

Loved how you treated the sky as an ocean. When I was younger I used to think what if the sky were an ocean... so yeah I loved this piece:)

OoOOoh hahaha

• erin!

replying: thank you, that made my day! and you are also super pretty :)

Omg, I can't believe I haven't seen this piece of yours...I adore this piece!
    Yes it is...haha how did you know? :)

• birthdaycandles

ah yes oceans are so so beautiful! you captured the essence and beauty of them perfectly! wonderful writing :)

• Beth R.

still love this lol
    replying: thanks so much for the comment!

• Just_A_Memory

Absolutely *chefs kiss* LOVE this x)

• BlueWolf476

Wow Jasmine. So breathtaking!

• waxingcrescents

This piece is absolutely beautiful. Your use of colour and tone mixed with your imagery really makes this piece stand out!

• Beth R.

I love the way you rhyme it and the imagery is just *chef's kiss*
    replying: thanks so much for the comments on my work!

• Bonnie Park

this is absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing. I love your style of writing. This poem made me so happy !!

• erin!

replying: hi jasmine, i'm so glad you introduced yourself! this is so lovely

replying: hi jasmine!! i’ve seen you around before, yeah! thanks so much for the compliment, hope to see you more in the future! ^-^

• CursiveLove

Thank you! This is beautiful!

• mia_:)

replying: hey, jasmine! i've seen you around!! i'd love to be your wtw friend!! of course i don't mind!! <3<3 :)

• SAMEEKSHA SINGH

OMG! This is so beautiful.

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Jass, this is great!
    Of course, I agree with your footnotes!

• Samina

Wow!!!! :O
    This is so good! I felt like a break from my rough day and it gave me kinda calmness. Lovely job!!! Well done!!! Keep it up!!!!

• ElsaRee

lovely work!!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Many thanks Jasmine! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

The message spoken by the last lines is beautiful!! <3 And yeah your azure ocean is breathtaking Jasmine. :)