Dmoral

est. 2018
she/her | taurus
old soul of a published writer.

junior | light-skinned/mixed
current read: the metamorphosis by f. kafka

*waves shyly to others reading*
uh, hey

ode to bubble wrap, sunny things, & girlfriends

5
Ode to Bubble Wrap ~
she's light and fun, the definition of young when you look it
up in your memories in the form of a dictionary; oh, gives
her just a smile and that'll be enough to earn a friendship that'll
last just a moment longer than eternity cares to give (remember,
even the sweetest know pain, they've just learn to survive it
and still keep a kind, bleeding heart)
.

Ode to Sunny Things ~
'cause there's a simplicity to wildness, and this is something
she knows well; yes, like the fact she's a youthful beauty, perhaps
even one of those kids who dresses up as something that no one knows
that she is (but that is no her fault no, generations understand their own
costumes, it's the older ones that are left confused)
.

Ode to Girlfriends ~
she's the definition of long car trips with sad music humming through the
earbuds that dangle in your ears, all while rhythmic shower thoughts
consume her mind; at least, she's of the writer deities where soon the 
world will learn to fuel their souls on the words she writes (she'll teach
you the art of outlining forevers on your lover's skin, if you let her)
.
This one's for you guys ! I figured it was time i give an indirect, informal, writer's-style thank you for your support and constant kind words on my pieces! I feel like whenever I publish a piece, I can count on at least 3 likes for you guys.

Bubble Wrap: Anne Blackwood *hugs*
Sunny Things: sunny.v *kisses cheeks*
Girlfriends: chrysanthemums&ink *jumps up and down and screams with-in excitement of course*

• August 2, 2020 - 9:36am (Now Viewing)

• avoiding the big bang

what do you think of catcher in the rye? i read it in middle school but i've thought about it a lot since then. i've described reading it in the past as "you start realizing how good it is as soon as you stop banging your head against the wall." the protagonist is awful, the story is awful, the narration is awful - everything is awful, and that's just the point. all of the awfulness is healing, in a way. but i don't think i could ever bring myself to read it again. its flamboyant angst is as painful as it is soothing. i'm what someone else's opinion on it is - is it impossible to stand or are you enjoying it? where are you in the book and what do you think so far?

Also my brother is now being subjected to my incoherent giggles and squeals of happiness

EEEEK I'm currently attacking my broken earbud with fidgeting as I process this. "gives
    her just a smile and that'll be enough to earn a friendship" aww call me out in the kindest way. ^u^ Gosh thank you!! *runs out of words to say* <3

i had honestly such a bad night of sleep but waking up to this just made me feel so so so much better. i wanna read this over and over and ;-; ily Queen. and i feel like i haven't been getting to your recent pieces fast enough (i'll get to them soon, son't worry ;) <3) but ;ldskfja;sdkfjas this is so soft and your descriptions magnificent and i'm just gonna go curl up in a corner and die of fricking happiness ;-;. thank you thank you thank you.

haHAAAAAA WHY DID I FREAK OUT READING THIS. youthful beauty?? *cries* omg no problem big sis!! i think it's impossible to read one of your pieces and NOT want to support it somehow (though im still in the midst of going thru your older works rn bc i WILL win this--) anyways this piece on its own is sooo cute and poignant! so really: no, thank *you*!!