Busssy.Beee

fourteen
christian
californian
gemini
Joined 5/21/20

on the crevice of my sidewalk, did I leave myself out for the world to rob?

Just_A_Memory and I are working on collab, feel free to take a look. If you want to start reading, but don't want to scroll through the written parts, tell us! We'll try to get you caught up

I Just Wish I Didn't Remember You (edited)

17
*Thanks to Bhavya's Treasure for the peer review*
I still think about you
Your beautiful boxy smile
Flashing all your white teeth
Your curly red hair 
Blowing in the wind 
Your high-pitch shrill voice
I regret remembering all those memories

But you've probably moved on
Why wouldn't you?
I was probably
Just another 'old friend'
I know I was nothing compared to perfect you

I wish I could change my face
So I can live up to your expectations
But I will never
I will always my crooked teeth
And frizzy brunette hair

Tears are now stinging my eyes
The thought of you moving on
Is too much for me to bear
This is why I was foolish 
To start being friends 
With such a perfect angel
You're probably hanging out 
With a group of friends
And going to the beach every weekend

But I have to stay here
With red-blotched cheeks
And puffy eyes
I just wish I didn't remember you

I don't know if this is good, but I thought I would just rack up some poem. I hope you liked it, but if you didn't, could you please tell me why? Thanks for reading. :)

2

• Wisp

Replying: Oh no no, it's definitely alright! Your own personal matters come first, so I don't want to get in the way of that! Hopefully your time management skills will get better in the coming years haha, I usually just do things weeks in advance because it gives me major anxiety when anything is late or when the due date is close. So I can't really give you much advice on that front haha. I totally get that! The new semester just feels absolutely painful, and I'm not sure how you feel, but online classes are just so much more exhausting, it's insane how tiring they are. I hope they'll treat you well though, and don't worry, we're in this together dear! I'm rooting for you! And that's good that you found a way to stay calm and relax outside of school, it's nice to just take that break and breathe every once in a while you know? And you play piano? That's so cool! I recently started, and I'm really bad haha, but I find it enjoyable! How long have you been playing?
    I'm doing alright, just tired mostly. I was a little down over the weekend, but this week has been treating me well, so that's good and reassuring at least :) And tomorrow's my no Zoom class day, so I'm just happy to be able to finally get a breather between everything. Honestly, this morning I woke up with the worst anxiety since my college classes are coming up next week and I still didn't know what I was doing. So yeah, I spent a day mindlessly (albeit uselessly) stressing, but it's been alright for me mostly.
    Aww, that's so cute! You're so thoughtful in it that it's just so so sweet and endearing! If we're doing Japanese names, then maybe I'll call you Mitsubachi since it's Honeybee in Japanese! I kinda like Shizukesa (and we can shorten it to Shizu too), and dear you put so much meticulous thoughts in choosing these names that it's just warming my heart! Thank you so much, and I hope your day is going well! Reading your words is such a ray of sunshine in my day Mitsubachi!

• Wisp

I absolutely adore the rawness in this piece, it's absolutely darling and you capture the feeling and emotions so well. I know it's an earlier piece from you, but I love it, for all the hope and youth in it. It isn't refined and that's the beauty of it, for it's the becomings of a beautiful writer, it's the hopes of a new writer with a bright future. And that is all glorious to behold. And I am so glad to be on this journey alongside you.
    Replying: Oh gosh seeing you blow up my notifications, I'm just absolutely astounded. I can't tell you how much seeing them made my heart skip a beat and made me smile just gosh so wide. You're so sweet and I never would've thought someone would go down to those earlier pieces of mine (I will admit that they are a tad embarrassing). And hearing that you noticed that change, just, you have no idea how much that made me tear up. Thank you so much dear and I know for a fact that your work will have an improvement just as mine did, because you're already there hon. Also, I thought of a cute little nickname for you, let me know what you think and whether you'd like me to call you that or not. Honeybee! You're as sweet as honey and it's a little play on your own username, but yeah let me know! How are you doing by the way? Is school going alright, especially with the first week over now and into the second?

• iamherbooks

Replying: I like it very much, thank you for asking! The people here are so sweet and genuinely want to read what you write and give advice. It's so nice here.

How about you? What do you think of this place so far?

• iamherbooks

I am writing this here because I have no idea if this website has a message option, or even a reply comment option! So, thank you (seriously!) for all the love and support you commented on my writing so far. You are so sweet! Secondly, when you asked "how do you like it here?" do you mean to ask how I like this website?

• Huba Huba

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAah you're so sweet, you calling me an author made my day!
    Also this piece is so sad, but it's truly how I sometimes feel with certain people. I"m not sure if you have frizzy brunette hair in real life, but I've always thought brown hair was pretty!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Gorgeous!!! And toooo relatable!

• ChocolateKiwi

This piece is amazing!

Re: I love your idea, it’s never to late! Thanks for your amazingly sweet comments, I really appreciate them!

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

T-T Beautiful...

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

I like this, even though it’s sad. It reminds me of a piece I did (Three Years, and it’s relatable!) The emotion and descriptions are very good. I will say, I would love to hear a continuation where the main character realizes that looks aren’t as important as personality; a lesson everyone should learn! Just an idea.... Great work!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: No no! Not all... Mine was only 10%, yours is 90%. I'm not being modest or something just speaking the truth! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

I liked the new addition in the poem! And yes thanks for mentioning me. :D