Writing4Life

#BlackLivesMatter
Name: Ruth ^u^
14
Girl
Christian ✞
Homeschooled
Actor
Writer/Poet (duh)
Artist (kinda)
Equestrian (sorta)
Singer
Pianist
Warrior Cats 4 Life ♡
Soli Deo Gloria!

Ahhhh this was so much fun to write! Doodleninja was the person who came up with Stereo Tropes Co, and Thinker and Prose, and the whole idea, so PLEASE check out her series! YOU MUST!!!!!!

We're All About to Get Fired and All This Weirdo Cares About is His Pineapple Juice | Stereo Tropes Co| Fan-Fiction

4
Pineapple juice. Without that heavenly sunshine liquid, life would simply not make sense.

Which is why Thinker was sprawled on his Office floor, holding an empty cup. Thinker sighed and rubbed his finger along the cup's rim for the thousandth time, gloomily sucking his finger.
"Didn't I tell you to re-stock the pineapple juice?" He moaned to a young lady standing in front of him.
"Thinker! We have more important things to think about than pineapple juice," Prose groaned and rolled her eyes.
"Do we? What's more important than pineapple juice?" Thinker snapped.
"Oh, I don't know, maybe THE END OF OUR COMPANY?" 
"My company."
"Not your company Thinker. You're only a very aggravating person in customer help."
"Get it right, Prose. It's Customer Service." Prose slapped her forehead.
"DOES THAT REALLY MATTER?"
"Yes."
"NO! No it doesn't Thinker! Your "Gullible Guy" that you sold to that desperate 14-year old girl is completely destroying our reputation!"
"Like what, Prose?"
"Oh, he's only doing EVERYTHING HE SHOULDN'T BE DOING! The girl bought him because he is called GULLIBLE! She thought that meant he would fall in love with her!"
"I don't know how anyone could be that gullible."
"THINKER!" Thinker groaned and sat up. He dramatically laid his hand over his face and fanned himself.
"Oh Prose. I think I'm going to die." He fell backwards onto the floor and let out a melodramatic gasp. Prose covered her face with her hands.
"When I signed up for this job, I didn't think I was going to be working with a 2 year old." Thinker sat up quickly.
"Where?" Prose simply sat down on Thinker's chair and clicked a few buttons. An email popped up.
"Here, this is from the girl. Read it. If you can read," She muttered under her breath, getting up. Thinker huffed and sat down on the chair.

Sunday, 2/08
HELP ME.

Oh Hello! Is this Thinker? If it is, I just want to say something. WHY THE HECK DID YOU SEND ME A GULLIBLE GUY THAT IS SO GULLIBLE HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND? HE'S ALL OVER HER AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME? I'M SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN MY FRIEND, SO WHY WOULD HE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER? HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME! I SPENT ALL MY ALLOWANCE ON THAT FREAKIN' GUY AND WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT? A LOUSY WEIRDO WHO DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME! That's all. Thank you so much for your wonderful package, and I was just wondering if, maybe, YOU COULD GET THAT FREAKIN' FREAK OUT OF MY HOUSE! 
LUCY.

Thinker paused.
"Wow," He murmured.
"Yeah I know! It's BAD BAD BAD!" Prose yelled.
"I didn't know it was possible that he could fall in love with someone else."
"YEAH AND THAT'S BAD!" Prose screeched. Thinker burst out laughing.
"WHAT???" Prose cried, getting red in the face.
"How funny is that?" Prose slumped on the floor.
"We're dead. We're so very, very dead." Thinker laughed again.
"Don't be so melodramatic Prose! The answer to this is very, very simple."
"Oh really? And what's that Thinker?"
"Pineapple juice." Prose banged her head repeatedly against the wall.
"Bye Thinker, I'm going to go pack up my things." Thinker shrugged and picked up his glass.
Now to find some heavenly sunshine liquid. 

"Please! Please, don't kill me!" A shriek echoed through the air. Thinker paused with his cup poised to his lips. He looked out his window to see his "Gullible Guy" standing over a young girl, with another girl standing near them.

"Please! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh!" The girl squealed as the man stepped over her. Thinker raced out the door of Stereo Tropes Co and ran up to the man.
"Wait!" Prose raced after him. The "Gullible Guy" laughed maniacally. Thinker threw his cup onto the Gullible Guy, who instantly sat down.
"Ohhh, what wonderful thing is this? This, heavenly, sunshiney liquid?" Prose stopped short.
"Uh, what is wrong with him?" Thinker grinned.
"Part of his gullibility. He falls in love with everything. Including pineapple juice. Probably the best decision of his life." The young girl, Lucy stood up.
"Oh hello! Are you Thinker? If you are, WHY DID YOU SEND ME A GUY WHO'S SO GULLIBLE HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND AND PINEAPPLE JUICE? I DEMAND A REFUND!" Thinker smiled.
"Ooh, touchy! Alright, ma'am, right this way." Lucy stomped off, while the Gullible Guy continued goggling over the pineapple juice. Thinker followed Prose, who lead Lucy to the building.
All in all, another successful day at Stereo Tropes Co.
Now to go find that pineapple juice.
HUGANTIC (huge and gigantic) thanks to the incredibly talented doodleninja who originally came up with Stereo Trope Co, (look that up) and gave me permission to write a fan-fic. Thinker and Prose are HER characters, not mine! (you should probably read hers first, so you know who's who)

• August 1, 2020 - 7:59pm (Now Viewing)

This series is one of my favorite things on this site and I'm in love with this fan-fic. I think we need a name for the fan base. Tropies? Tropites?

• Doodleninja

OH MY GOSSSSHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! You did such a great job!! Thinker and Prose's depictions were SPOT ON.
    "My company."
    "Not your company Thinker."
    Yes, that is SO Thinker XD
    "If you are, WHY DID YOU SEND ME A GUY WHO'S SO GULLIBLE HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND AND PINEAPPLE JUICE? I DEMAND A REFUND!"
    The whole Gullible Guy was so clever and I laughed so hard when he fell in love with the pineapple juice.
    ahhhhh, I'm still just so happy you wrote a fanfic! XD

• books4life

hahahahaha love this!!