Peer Review by Kit-Kat Sully (United States)

Griffin Darkwing: Human among Dinosaurs

By: Firecracker K

PROMPT: Mad Libs

Griffin Darkwing is a human, who lives on Reptile Station on the outer reaches of the Hunter's Galaxy. Known for being shy but inquisitive, he wants nothing more than to explore the universe and discover new worlds. He pretends to be quiet and submissive, when in fact, inside he feels trapped on the station and he waits for the day he can leave. Griffin’s biggest fear is being found out, and possibly kicked out of the only home he's ever known. What he really needs is friends and family to call his own; the biggest thing getting in the way is his own fears. But when his starship accidentally crashes on a planet full of centaur-like dinosaur creatures, he finds that his wish just might come true.

Please give me suggestions on....well, anything! I appreciate reviews; it makes me feel like someone is actually reading my writing, whether they like it or not!

Probably Griffin's inquisitiveness. I would love to see you write a story here on WtW based off of this idea.

I think it would be interesting to know how Griffin got to the Reptile Station. Does he work for some intergalactic space explorers or something? Is he researching the planet he is currently on? Was he originally from earth?

I know this was just a short character sketch, but I believe that many would be interested in hearing more from Griffin; things about him and his adventures. You are already off to a great start! Keep up the good work Keilah! :)
Your friend,
- Kit-Kat Sully