Firecracker K

Hi! I am 13 years old and I am a strong Christian. I love to write original stories and fanfictions. I have published two picture books already and am working on a third!

Please give me suggestions on....well, anything! I appreciate reviews; it makes me feel like someone is actually reading my writing, whether they like it or not!

Griffin Darkwing: Human among Dinosaurs

PROMPT: Mad Libs

1
Griffin Darkwing is a human, who lives on Reptile Station on the outer reaches of the Hunter's Galaxy. Known for being shy but inquisitive, he wants nothing more than to explore the universe and discover new worlds. He pretends to be quiet and submissive, when in fact, inside he feels trapped on the station and he waits for the day he can leave. Griffin’s biggest fear is being found out, and possibly kicked out of the only home he's ever known. What he really needs is friends and family to call his own; the biggest thing getting in the way is his own fears. But when his starship accidentally crashes on a planet full of centaur-like dinosaur creatures, he finds that his wish just might come true.

1