Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

The Tomato or the Couch Potato?

PROMPT: Tagline Art

11
    a. 
    Sit on your couch and binge-watch Disney+ for the next twenty-four hours while stuffing your face with pizza, soda, and boxed brownies? Sounds good to me. Who wouldn't want to watch The Simpsons all summer long? 
    b.

Get outside, start a garden. Toil in the heat, get bitten by mosquitoes, stain all your clothes with sweat and mud. Tire yourself out for little seedlings.
    But...you'll get fresh, organic vegetables, lose weight, improve your health and immune system by being outside, and gain a healthy set of muscles. Not to mention the added nutritional benefits from the vegetables. 

• January 23, 2021 - 7:33am (Now Viewing)

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

The rhyme of the title was cool. It was also pretty clever to introduce being a tomato as not fun, but then afterwards say all the good things about it. Keep on writing!

• Love, Rose

lovely title - well done

• Starlitskies

Ooooh lovely title! Haha! Clever of you to make both the options vegetables. :) B for me too! Btw, I was wondering what the hashtag in your username is. Is it a writing challenge?

• Blue Jay

This is a very tough choice. I always end up having a summer as a tomato, because gardening is a labor of love but at the same time so rewarding, and it can be fun. I can save being a couch potato for the wintertime when gardening is no longer a possibility. :)
    re: Strip malls are kind of hard to find where we live too, it's only when we go to our closest large city once a month to get extra necessities when we really see them, and it's like a whole other world from our more rural neck of the woods.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

I wish I could confidently say b, but disney+ just released Wanda Vision! What am I supposed to do? :( XD
    (ps- loveee all your quotes- CS Lewis/Corrie Ten Boom/Francis Chan *chefs kiss*)

• ATH

B all the way!

• Jo Rejoicing [ChildOfGod]

Great job! B for me, it's been so my whole life :)

100% couch potato!! : )