Anne Blackwood

17
Poet
Singer
Theatre kid
Twin
Disabled (chronically ill)
Suspected autistic
ADHD
Highly Sensitive Person
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Btw this is 100% fictional
Update (12/01/2020): I plan on entering this into the Scholastics comp, so I'd really appreciate constructive feedback in comments and/or reviews. :)

No, you may not come in. (republishing for peer review)

23

And if I think of you, it will be an afterthought; a footnote in the pages of my life. You think you have blotted out the best of my lines and set fire to my heart. But the journey I once thought would fill chapters is no longer a plot arc I wish to write into completion. I think I shall end this story and put it back on the shelf. I considered tearing your words to pieces in the same way you told me I was meaningless, but I want to remember this moment as one where you could no longer control me. If I scream, it will not be in anger. No, I will shout up to the heavens how I survived the sickening writer's block you thrust into my mind like a hideous plague. So pardon me for stopping you at the door of my inspiration, but I have no time to waste on you anymore. You see, I have moved on.

1

• happygiggles

re- Oh so Miss. Anne seems to be living out of a teenage romantic comedy movie- writing songs together?! Uh- stinking adorable!

• lochnessie

rahhhh i didn't read the footnotes for a sec and i thought this was about C and you gave me a mini lil heart attack ahhhh

• happygiggles

re- Maybe just maybeeeee it's someone who I've known since I was four years old and went to school with for 8 years, who now doesn't go to the same school as me anymore, but still makes the effort to speak to me on the bus and have an actual conversation with me. someone who has blonde hair, blue eyes and a really nice smile. Just maybe though ((: ...tehe ((:

• happygiggles

Re- Only because I'm your apple juice Jesus sister * does cool handshake, that has yet to be made up :D ) It's like I'm a Princess wearing a pretty pink dress and a silver tiara, walking through castle gardens filled with white roses ((:

Red's not all bad, but me no likey people who cause Anne pain or sadness :D

• happygiggles

Re- Thank you! I may or may not have been feeling a little inspired about something when I wrote it LOL ((:

This is so good, it's like closure. Very meaningful closure, like emotion bursting off my screen closure, I WANT MORE OF IT! I love this so much!!! Yay for turning the page and starting a new chapter! ((:

replying: oh wait im so dumb,i thought you meant he glared in like a comedic way like the heroic glare idk lollll sorry. yes i completely agree haha,i understand that actors work hard and want to be paid,but as you said ,we cant afford it so like whats the harm in contributing a bit to your community hehe

replying:ooohhh cool cool cool i cant wait!!!<3<3 haha i feel like if inwere in amusical i would glare at the camera too

replying: awww anne youre the cutest person everrrr
    ooohh thanks for the recommendations! i will definetly try and watch them.hmmm i have watched the tuck everlasting movie and i really liked it soo im sure i will like it. also i love the anastasia movie so maybe they are similar. my sister is actually obsessed with anastasia and really wanted to watch the broadway show so she found this video on youtube that someone had recorded of it lol and the camera was shaking and everything but she literally watched the whole thing haha

replying: oh thank you! im glad you could relate,haha yeah i guess we all had a blonde phase.OH MY GOSH SAME,RED HAIR IS SO PRETTYYYYYY. haha thats so cool that you like connected them to theatre stuff!!! and so many! i will definetly listen to that song. unfortunately i was never exposed to broadway shows or theatre. like i did a few plays at my tiny theatre because i love acting and i actually wanted to become an actress. but not like proper theatre.but who knows,maybe this is the year hehe

"a footnote in the pages of my life"
    ^^total mood but also totally amazing! Love this piece so so much. i think you should def enter this! It's really well written!

also,
    here is your link to On the High Seas - Chapter 4!!

re: thank you, dear <333 i needed that reminder :) i'm doing a bit better now. the attack passed. i'm okay now :)

• Jasmin khawar

Re: thank you ^u^

replying: hehe thank you:) i feel like it embodies my personality pretty well loll so cringe

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: <3

• Starlitskies

Hey I just submitted your review. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, once you receive it.

• Starlitskies

And this is what you call a masterpiece!!! It's so beautifully written and the flow is seamless! It'll be hard to review something as perfect as this, but since you've asked for reviews, I'll give it a try. :)
    Re: Thank you for your comment on my piece!

• In Which Yaya Writes

Also, when you said your “due date” was in January, I was like, “Wait, when did she get pregnant?” XD.
    Also, I was wondering, are you, like, super selective with who you do or don’t follow? And why? I noticed you do have a lot of followees, but way more followers.

• In Which Yaya Writes

Oh. My. Freakin. GOSH!! Poetry about feelings using writers terms?!?!?!?! I cannot give critique. This is wayyyyyy above my level. (Although I would do some formatting.)
    Replying: Thank you! It was pretty fun :).
    Huh, that would be interesting. Maybe you could play around with it and if you don’t like it quietly throw it in the trash XD.
    AH, YES! *moment of silence* Yes, I know. It has to be worse in the books, and I’m dreading it XD. Huh. Maybe he acts different in the books? Well, I just LOVE children in general, so... But, we all have those lovable yet hatable characters XD.
    Wow, that’s cool XD. I usually just look at the last sentences for titles XD.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

WOWWW THIS IS GREAT!

I like the symbolism here. Or maybe I mean the personification. It's quite clever.

• books4life

love!

• the little penguin

Repyling (again):

"Yepperdoodlioo! I has creepy twin brother."

I am literally laughing so much rn. (Internally as I am in an extremely boring math class.)

Yepperdoodlioo! is now another catchphrase I am adopting so thank you.

• the little penguin

I love this piece wow

• the little penguin

Replying: lol ahahah i like nvr look at my bio or anyones but ur a twin thats cool

• the little penguin

Replying: Awwh thanks, glad you think I am interesting lmaoo. Yeah ASD is Autism. Dyslexia is a pain in the butt and doesn't go away and there isn't anything I can do about that other then strategies. So writing is really hard sometimes but never give up y'know?

again,just effortless,the way you write is so angelic but in your own unique way.
    also i hope noone has called you meaningless,and if they have,they're wrong;)

• Dmoral

lovely work BW, truly