elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

I feel like I've been more inactive than I'd like to be? I don't know. I've been very active on other writing sites *ahem*so just so you know, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. Have a good day! <3

i wait in the rain

9
i wait in the rain / drops slithering through my lashes like ice / umbrella clutched in knuckles turned white / staring up at your bedroom window / waiting for your face / because you'll be out in a moment, right? /

come inside / you must be cold / that's alright, thanks / your daughter will be out soon / i'm just waiting /

and waiting /

and waiting /

but you never arrive / and i think i knew that all along / because you have become an atlas / and i keep flipping through your coarse pages / again and again / hoping to find something new / something for me to hold onto so you don't slip through my fingers / like you always do / but all i find are the same old records /

please / just your face in the window / it's all i need / and the rain is so cold / breath puffing in front of my face / i can't tell whether it's rain or tears staining my cheeks / and there are people on the street, people trying to talk to me / and i don't like talking / only to you / only to you / only to you / but you're not here /

how long do i have to wait / back aching / rain dripping / heart breaking / before you join me out here? / i came to all this effort / and still i wait in the rain / drops slithering through my lashes like ice / umbrella clutched in knuckles turned white / staring up at your bedroom window / waiting for your face / because you'll be out in a moment, right? /
I don't usually use this style of poetry, so keep this in mind while you read this. I guess I'm just in an angsty mood? Also, the rain is really inspiring to me (if you can't tell from my constant mentioning of rain in my poetry), so that's why? I guess?

1

this is beautiful! <3

ahhh i love the feel of this piece and it pulled so many emotions around.i love it .i cant really explain.just know that i love it