Images %286%29

Hunter

BRING ON THE CRITICISM!!!!

Krizz Kaliko

0

People say that Elvis, and Micheal Jackson had the most unique and memmorable singing voices; I disagree. My favorite singer(and one of my favorite rappers) Krizz Kaliko(real name Samuel William Christopher Watson IV)  has the most amazing voice ever. He has a voice that gives you goosebumps, and it is awsome. Listen to the song Bipolar, Created a Monster, or Unstable. These are all tracks with him both rapping and singing. Both his rapping voice and singing voice are absolutley amazing. In my opinion, he has the most beautiful voice ever. If you really get into him, I suggest the album Kickin' & Screamin'. That is his best album in my opinion. His voice is unmachable, and hardly ever appreciated. Overall, he is a very underrated artist. He also has the disease called Vitilgo(sometimes confused with his album named Vitiligo). This disease is chronic, and causes the loss of skin color in blotches. In his case, it happens around his eyes and mouth(more so his eyes). He is also african american, so it is more prominent. He is an amazing person.