CrazyNinjaKid

14 - leo - introvert
music || swimming || writer
est. jan 1 '20

I was actually for once doing math homework but got completely distracted and accidentally stumbled onto WtW which lead me to find this prompt. I might try write this character, does he sound interesting enough to anybody?

Meet Dylan Thomas.

PROMPT: Mad Libs

8

Dylan Thomas is a fifteen year old high school student, who lives in Chicago. Known for being the class clown and the next football star, he wants nothing more than to find his true self. He pretends to be bold when in fact, inside, he really feels a tad insecure. Dylan's biggest fear is to just be a number. What Dylan needs is someone to see the true Dylan; the biggest thing getting in the way is his Dad.

First Published: 26/JUL/2020
Word Count: 78

• July 26, 2020 - 1:30am (Now Viewing)

• BlueOwl

Replying: hey! A long time ago you asked me to review one of your pieces but Idk why I didn't receive a notification abt your comment! I'm sorry! The link to your piece doesn't work but if you want me to review another piece, I'm glad to do it! Apologies.

replying: oh thats super cool! im glad you like percy jackson.
    i've actually never met someone with autism so my view is just what i see in movies.so thats really interesting,its kinda cool how your adhd mixes with it! you have a really cool personality!

replying: yeah of course you're interesting.oh ok i wondered what that stood for,im sorry if this is a dumb question,but is it a mild case?what i mean is,is it easier for you to talk to large groups of people? im so sorry if this question is ignorant.im sorry that dyslexia can be a pain.But you're right,never give up! also on the bright side you're a demigod;) idk if you've read percy jackson,but all the demigods have dyslexia,and whenever someone has it,i think of them,as secretly one lol.But wow,i admire you, you have a few obstacles,but you're still thriving,keep staying strong!

• Samina

Wow... I agree with nerdyboywrites. It would be amazing to see a short story!

I get Troy Bolton vibes ;)

• alex.webber

Nice character development Ninja, this would be a cool short story with this character in it!