Jason_claire :)

Shrug.
BE KIND
a round square
Any ISTPs out there?
microwave exploder
if you follow me, of course, I'll follow you back :)
Joined-May 20, 2020

I'm going to take my group; however big or small it is, and I'm going to change the world.
~Francis Chan
With every broken bone, I swear I lived
~Onerepublic

Please check out my book-in-progress: The Genesis Mission (aka Oceans and Oceans, but I changed the title)

If you want to work on your grammar, check out Amber Chen's collaboration with Young and JMkittycat:

Driven Mad by Bored Ghosts

2
I stare up at the ceiling. Listening as trains should their horns in the dead of night. I hear the squeak of my tell-tale haunter. They come and go, never a pattern to their visits. It loves to torment me through the night, keeping me up in the wee hours. I beg it to leave me in peace, to find some other soul to haunt, but it never listens. The thing strays away from the noise. I'll get my brother to yell where it squeaks the most. Sometimes it leaves, but the harder I try, the more it returns. I've poked around in search of my tormenter. The moment I get too close, the invisible nightmare floats to a new hiding spot. I keep it at bay with my typing. The loud clicks keep it silent as I write, but the moment I turn the lights off, it goes right back to squeaking. I don't know why it chose me; I'm sure others would love a late-night ghost visit. I  beg for some sleep, a time when I'm not teetering on the edge waiting for its shrill call to pierce my much-needed silence.

• July 25, 2020 - 10:11pm (Now Viewing)

Omg, I shouldn't have read this at night! I'm creeped out!

• BizzleWrites

This is chilling! One question: have you ever actually exploded a microwave?