sunny.v

she/her | asian
wtw community’s official older sister
running off into the sunset with circe
est. april 27, 2020

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
satire sorceress, lady knight

she clasps peonies, allure, & love

haha this isn't serious writing and it's been a while since i've published stuff like that so...feel free to disregard!

the magnificent 1/6 of sestina morya

PROMPT: Mad Libs

6
Jade (real name: Sunny) Nguyen is the 15 year-old heiress of a wealthy family-owned company, and a child prodigy, famous in the media for both her fashion trendsetting and her openness to the public about her superhuman abilities. She currently lives in the Moryavale Mansion! Known for having a teasing (read: aggravating) sense of humor, an inability to take conversations seriously and an inability to be transparent, and for walking into rooms dressed much nicer than the occasion calls, she wants nothing more than to feel like she's finally reached her potential and been able to help others in a lasting way.

She pretends to be unbothered and larger than life, when in fact, inside, she really feels like her fellow Sestina Morya members are the first time she's found a family in a while, and she will do anything to keep them safe. Jade’s biggest fear is failure or defeat, or otherwise hurting others inadvertently with her weather-manipulation powers. What the deceivingly snarky, joking, yet enigmatic Jade needs is a chance to execute her grand scheme of plans; the biggest thing getting in the way is her inability to rely on her members and realize that they care for her much more than she thinks.
-here it is! a poorly made character reference for a series that me and five other wonderful users (AKA Sestina Morya) are in the midst of writing! you should go check out their mad libs as well for their characters :)
-for all my Sestina Morya sisters: jade is kinda hard to write, so i hoped this helped! she jokes around a lot, likes to frustrate people by teasing them with her vexing humor, but she's got a really sensitive heart hidden behind all her illusions of carefree mysterious genius ;D. i try to write her as very "light" despite how heavy and scary her storm-causing powers can be, so. hope this was helpful?

• July 24, 2020 - 2:11pm (Now Viewing)

• Landofstories

reply: Thank you so much for helping me out!!!!

• elliem

I am so LATE to this but thank you so much for this! Hopefully I get Jade down with my next userfic. Sounds lovely and I like how multidimensional you've made her.

• elliem

thank you chickadee this is so helpful. and i love how light your writing all is. its so cheerfully cheerful

awwe Jade sounds lovely but def not as intimidating as me ;)))

"teasing (read: aggravating) sense of humor" *me rereading all the userfic: ISN'T THAT RIGHT. but like asdfja;lsdj jade is such a lovely and enigmatic character? but actually soft? but like found family trope? ;-; "inability to be transparent" i love that! like in general, i love the way you've taken jade, with the iron man sort of character (will never let that go) and i'm super excited to see where you take her!

Replying: Thank you darling <3

replying: yes its very unfortunate. wtw took it down.It meant alot and now I'm a bit offended but its fine. im glad you saw it before they took it down though<3 aww I love you too thanks for being my wtw older sister and having such a great writing impact on me. oh and I'm so glad my comments make you happy<3
    (currently I'm having writers block and it sucks.ive been trying to push through it but I can't and it's really frustrating. anyways.hopefully a miracle is on its way)

• HelpMe512

You said you wanted to be updated on The End is Now series, so part three is up!

oh shoot sorry i'm multitasking rn but: elliem, outoftheblue, chrysanthemums&ink, mia_:), and VinterVejen are the other members where you should check out their stuff!!