Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer
Poet
Twin
Disfusive
A bit empathic
A living oxymoron
WTW mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie & everyone
WTW sis to happy butterfly
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ

Joined 1/16/2020

These are ridiculously fun to come up with!

Writing Streak Week 2 Day 3 - musentity

6

musentity is the color of inspiration. it's a fleeting thing, translucent and full of intangible things. when you hold it, be gentle, or it will dissolve like cotton candy on your tongue. taste it, feel it, become it. always be looking for its beauty; it colors itself outside the lines. find it in the corner of your room, covered in dust and candy wrappers, or in the feeling of magic drifting in on the wind.

• July 22, 2020 - 7:37pm (Now Viewing)

• mia_:)

goodness, i want to paint my room this color! so beautiful!

replying: lol oh my gosh I love you guys!

I like how you kind of integrated the word "muse" into this. It's quite pretty and sounds like music, honestly. What a lovely word.

Replying: Ty! And no, it's all good! Well, wolf apparently has no rhymes in English, so I just tried to think of a part rhyme, so hoof doesn't quite rhyme, but I mean, if you pronounce it like hUUf, it kiiinda works lop

• Christy Wisdom

wow, I absolutely adore the idea of this color! Your descriptions are so pretty :))) "it colors itself outside the lines. find it in the corner of your room, covered in dust and candy wrappers" stunning!!

• happygiggles

Replying- Oh my gosh! I'm so happy that it reminded you of Curious George, that's exactly the vibe I was going for! (:

• happygiggles

Replying- Oh my goodness, thank you for your kind comment! Get ready for a spam, I'm going to go read all of your poems about that type of love now xD

and you're ridiculously good at it lol