dovetrees

"ad astra per aspera."
16
baking, swimming, & doctor who and history enthusiast
infj, hufflepuff, est. july 2020

"one day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again."
weekly must-reads! (every sunday):

a new café

9

a café just opened in the autumn. down the street, a handful of odd regulars enjoy the ambience. it's famous for its spiced drinks, cats, and shelf after shelf of well read books.
the bitter cold shoved me inside, gnawing at my nose and fingers. shivering and soggy, inside was a hug of warmth and relief; the smells are sweet, bitter, and sweep me off my feet. i'm safe here. like during the time i spent with you. when you're there for me my heart smiles and my head spins with delight. such beauty cannot be fathomed by anybody.
(ignore: 241118) may i introduce you all to the first idea that i had for the flash fiction comp!!  - this is the biggest aesthetic imo haha please enjoy!

• August 10, 2020 - 2:58am (Now Viewing)

• rainydayz

i wish i could go to the cafe rn ahahaha. i am so excited for fall i can’t even express it and this just made me 1000x more excited.

ahhh this whole atmosphere is making me feel all warm and fuzzy and love autumn

• inanutshell

love the aesthetic here! any cafe that has cats and books will automatically have my heart <3

This makes me want coffee!!!! Seriously, I love the atmosphere you've created. Wonderful writing!!!