Emi

American
Patriot
Biracial
Ravenclaw
Lunar
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain citizen
District 7
Chef
Gardener
Baker
Bibliophile
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Musician
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"I choose joy!" (for King and Country).
"Speak Life." (TobyMac).
"I'm gonna fight for what's right." (Skillet)
"Not by might, not by power, by Your Spirit God." (Tasha Cobbs Leonard)
"I know a God who can change your life like He changed mine." (SavannaC)
"God makes no sense to humans. If we could understand God, He wouldn't be God anymore." (Me)
Currently reading Paradise Lost by John Milton.
JESUS 2020!!!!!

A Violet

You'll find me as a little violet, peeking out among the blades and blades of grass. That's what I'll do. I'm always standing out; I'll forever be standing out because I'm not meant to go with the lawn; I'm a violet, shining bright purple.
    And every spring I'll bloom, looking so delicate and easy to pick because I'm not the sharp blades of grass that cut you. But every day when they mow the grass will be cut because of its sharpness, while I simply stay close to the gentle ground and keep blooming once the mower has passed over me. I will shine my flowers to the unseeing deer, who eat the grass and eat the weeds, and when winter comes I will wait again for the spring. 

• July 30, 2020 - 11:53am (Now Viewing)

• Bhavya's Treasure (Bewitching Tombstone #Queenie's Halloween)

Re: A very big thank you and a warm hug Emi for your beautiful comments! Yeah, thanks again for the review. The wailing heart is happy now! :)
    I didn't know that WtW doesn't approve that. If I'll get an email then I'll edit it. Thanks a lot for your concern Emi. It's always great when you visit! <3

Re: Thanks a lot for your kind words Emi! Your comments made my morning brighter... :))

Replying: Yeah I am, but I still think about her sometimes. But it's okay. <3

Replying: Thank you that does sometimes help a little bit. <3

It's so beautiful! My eyes are fresh after taking in the purple beauty written by a violet beauty (you) :))

• And_The_Stars_Laughed

I love the imagery here, it's so vivid and descriptive!! I love the line "I'm always standing out; I'll forever be standing out because I'm not meant to go with the lawn; I'm a violet, shining bright purple." Wonderful job! :)

• RemovedUser1

Great job! You really captivated that violet-nature feel.
    Replying: Oh, Haha! No, that poem was fictional. Thank you for reading it and commenting:)!

• AbigailSauble

I love violets so much. =) Love this word picture!